• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got idfc wealth card without any effort

I recently wanted buy something in flipkart and idfc was one of the offer cards.. I was eyeing for this card but no real interest to apply as i have sbi cb and axis ace.. Due to fk offer thought i will give a try and applied online..
In application, it asked for existing cc i gave my hdfc regalia first with 2 L limit. I thought i may get select card.. Surprisingly got approved for wealth with 4.7L limit. Card got delivered in 3 days.

Unexpected pleasant experience from IDFC

kskds

TF Buzz
did you use your registered mobile number with your IDFC savings account?
which card did you apply for and used which card for c2c?
Sorry, was traveling hence the delay in responding. I do not have a savings account with IDFC. One of my friend referred me and I applied through the referral link. The link showed which card I am eligible for, also I used HDFC Regalia reference hence it has taken the same CL as of my HDFC Regalia. Funnily though, after the IDFC card got approved I got an CL enhancement for my Regalia as well.

kskds

TF Buzz
Many people mention use a different number than the one on which I have an idfc Account. And mentioning higher salary is compulsory?
Or mentioning hdfc regalia existing limit 5.3L should be enough
Since my actual salary 1.3 is lesser than 36LPA or 3LPM which is required for Wealth CC
I have only 1 phone number hence I had no other option. Since I already had a 10L limit on my HDFC Regalia, IDFC might have used the same as reference. I feel they are not much concerned about the Salary limit as they never asked for payslips.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
My DCB is 2 months old under Alumni offer, was holding regalia LTF with 4.22 lakhs limit from past 3-4 years which is now upgraded to DCB with same limit.

Used it now to get IDFC Wealth card
That's nice to hear. I was rejected DCB upgrade under alumni 2 months back and they said that l need to have 5 lakh minimum limit for upgrade and branch people were not supportive in this so missed out on that 😢😢

nrj1007

TF Premier
That's nice to hear. I was rejected DCB upgrade under alumni 2 months back and they said that l need to have 5 lakh minimum limit for upgrade and branch people were not supportive in this so missed out on that 😢😢
Same they said to me and offered DCP instead. I took DCP and mailed for LE. They increased my limit from 3.2 lakhs to 6 lakhs. Then I asked for upgrade to DCB and they did this time.

Just received a call after I wrote to IDFC for upgrade to Wealth card from my existing Select card, where I was asked to share my 3 months salary statement along corresponding bank statement. My monthly take home salary is about 1.1L …will I be considered for the upgrade??
Any trick here that can help??

Also I have HDFC Regalia (6.3L limit), IndusInd Legend (5L limit) and other credit cards!!

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just received a call after I wrote to IDFC for upgrade to Wealth card from my existing Select card, where I was asked to share my 3 months salary statement along corresponding bank statement. My monthly take home salary is about 1.1L …will I be considered for the upgrade??

Also I have HDFC Regalia (6.3L limit), IndusInd Legend (5L limit) and other credit cards!!
send regalia statement and also let us know if they agree

Vengeance

TF Buzz

My all the cards stuck at 50k, any solution for that?