• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Golf benefits

sgoyal9

TF Select
VIP Lounge
For my Bangalore based friends: which one would you suggest for a first time golfer? I intend to go for lessons with my brother. All the golf parks are almost equidistance from my place(read very far.)

I was thinking either Eagleton or Prestige. I would ideally not like to shell out extra for the first time. Just want to check out if it is something I like then we can take it up.

For my Bangalore based friends: which one would you suggest for a first time golfer? I intend to go for lessons with my brother. All the golf parks are almost equidistance from my place(read very far.)

I was thinking either Eagleton or Prestige. I would ideally not like to shell out extra for the first time. Just want to check out if it is something I like then we can take it up.
same intent here .. have DCB

sun196

TF Buzz
I have been using the Golf benefit regularly for almost a year now, generally on credit card you will see Golf "Lesson" or "play", for lesson everything is included , you dont need to pay anything extra. They will assign you a Coach for 30 mins + 50 balls to play + an iron/driver club.

While if you choose Play, then there's lot of extra charges, you need to pay for Caddy + Clubs , also if you were new to golf then no point choosing Play, first take a lesson.

Ps: I book using Burgundy debit card + Select credit card, both have these benefits complimentary.
I have used the free lessons a few times. But still quite a way away from playing on the greens. But just wanted to check what are the charges per game after the green fees are waived off, like caddy, cart, kit etc. How much does it all add up to per session?

gupta93126

TF Buzz
I have used the free lessons a few times. But still quite a way away from playing on the greens. But just wanted to check what are the charges per game after the green fees are waived off, like caddy, cart, kit etc. How much does it all add up to per sess
@Dragon_slayer Are lessons totally free? What about golf kit charges?

sun196

TF Buzz
Anyone tried the golf benefits on the StanC Ultimate - Mastercard version? Some confusion on the entitlement, from StanC or Mastercard World? Or both? One a month for lessons, but fewer games, I think. Anyone has tried or has details?