• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gofirst / Goair Refund for cancelled flight!

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

I had booked domestic tickets for Goair via Cleartip using Magnus.

The flight got canceled and Cleartrip has confirmed a complete refund on an email to me, but they say they will refund only once Goair has given them the money.

Now I have 3 options: -

1) Patiently keep waiting for clear trip to refund my money.
2) Dispute the charge.
3) Do both of the above

What will be the best recourse in this case? Please advise @Wealth is my birth right! @vaibhav111 @Bhaavish

mosco

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You should call GoAir and get cancellation confirmation and share the same with CT. You can also check PNR status and see if you can find refund details.

Reactions: BMR

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

I had booked domestic tickets for Goair via Cleartip using Magnus.

The flight got canceled and Cleartrip has confirmed a complete refund on an email to me, but they say they will refund only once Goair has given them the money.

Now I have 3 options: -

1) Patiently keep waiting for clear trip to refund my money.
2) Dispute the charge.
3) Do both of the above

What will be the best recourse in this case? Please advise @Wealth is my birth right! @vaibhav111 @Bhaavish
As a matured way better to opt 1
Both are industry toppers won’t play a silly game so we can believe goair and ct
Check status of ur PNR and take an ss for ur records suppose if disputed on a later date
Rest all should happen in auto mode
Do pls update

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As a matured way better to opt 1
Both are industry toppers won’t play a silly game so we can believe goair and ct
Check status of ur PNR and take an ss for ur records suppose if disputed on a later date
Rest all should happen in auto mode
Do pls update
Thanks bro. Yeah I have all the screenshots and cancellation vouchers from both.

I’ll wait for a month and then dispute if it still remains unresolved. Will update this post on what happens.