• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

international flight ticket suggestions

seeker123

TF Neo
Hi, I would like to book a flight to Canada with travel date around June 2024 from Visakhapatnam to Canada (multiple layovers, one side). Not student and Army
Any suggestions for
1) credit card offers for flights
2) International and doemstic lounges. I have sapphiro icici and dreamfolks
3) any other tips

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Check Google flights and Skyscanner. Use any aggregator and card which has offers on ICICI cards. Good luck

shadow

TF Premier
Look at using airmiles for your ticket. If you don't have airmiles, you can buy them from someone here (RML lounge). The ticket using airmiles can cost you as low as 40-45k.
You can look at Japan Airlines (JAL). They offer Delhi to Tokyo (Haneda), 12 hour layover in which you can explore the city for 7-8 hours, Tokyo (Narita) to Vancouver at 55k which is also a good deal.

shadow

TF Premier
Look at using airmiles for your ticket. If you don't have airmiles, you can buy them from someone here (RML lounge). The ticket using airmiles can cost you as low as 40-45k.
You can look at Japan Airlines (JAL). They offer Delhi to Tokyo (Haneda), 12 hour layover in which you can explore the city for 7-8 hours, Tokyo (Narita) to Vancouver at 55k which is also a good deal.
You can also get a business-class ticket for 88k airmiles on some airlines which is a great deal.

drsel

TF Legend
Hi, I would like to book a flight to Canada with travel date around June 2024 from Visakhapatnam to Canada (multiple layovers, one side). Not student and Army
Any suggestions for
1) credit card offers for flights
2) International and doemstic lounges. I have sapphiro icici and dreamfolks
3) any other tips
First delete all cookies and temp files
Then search on Kayak in Google incognito or Mozilla Firefox safe mode
Tuesday 5am best time
8--11 pm worst time
Avoid weekends
Book 5-6 months in advance
Find cheapest month
Use +/- 3 days