• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I access the airport lounge in Terminal 1 if my flight is departing from Terminal 2 at KIAL Bengaluru?

vyshakh99

TF Neo
Can I access the airport lounge in Terminal 1 if my flight is departing from Terminal 2 at Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru? My card has access to lounge at Terminal 1 only.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Can I access the airport lounge in Terminal 1 if my flight is departing from Terminal 2 at Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru? My card has access to lounge at Terminal 1 only.
U can access lounge in terminal 2 why would you go inside t1 and back don't you think you have yo clear security in t1 to access 080 or other Lounge. Don't do that u may get in trouble with security u clear did not board flight in t1 and then u go to t2 for boarding u would become a suspect.

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would suggest to get an updated list from your bank. T2 is a new terminal and there might an updation delay at the bank's end to indicate T2 of KIA. If your card has domestic lounge access, there are high chances of getting domestic lounge access in T2 as well. Just cross check with your bank.