• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Foreign Credit Card Bill Pay

0xShailesh

TF Select
I Have a US Capital one Credit card.

However i am having issues with transferring funds from India to my Utoppia Bank account, as IDFC bank always cancels my outward transfer.

How can i pay my US card bill? I don't know anyone in the US.

Thanks.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
See if there is any service that allows you to make payments using debit cards. Also, do you normally remit money from India to the US to make payments?

Last edited:

0xShailesh

TF Select
Try a different bank and call your contact at the bank before hand to confirm the remit manually if any problem arises.

Can try Transferwise.

IF these 2 don't work then can check dukascopy.
Thanks for getting back, i checked with Wise, and they do not allow fund transfer from India now, will check with other bank. By the way, what is Dukascopy? I searched and found it is a swiss bank, can you tell me how to use it to pay my card bill in US? thanks

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Not sure of any debit card service, do you know any? No i do not normally send money from India..
Not really sure if there’s any online service. I’ll ask a few friends and let you know. Apparently, it’s possible to do it at some retail stores offline in the US. But I guess that won’t be possible for you.