• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Forcefull conversion of IndusInd Select to Indie account

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Ek ka sabji, dusre ka bhujiya, tisre ka achaar! 🤡😂
E2FCF882AA5695A5FFD7FE36750EC9E2570583FA

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
LundusLund wants to data collect from all of it's users now
when this indie was made it was clear msg to customer that indie would be a always separated product

normal IndusInd saving account would be separated

but now sudden integration without consent

its show IndusInd management lack consistency about their product

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
indeed data collection or whatever they thought

but indie was also not successful product

monthly changes in policy , gems , account status indicated that whole bank is not able to handle entire operation

isiliye our elders always says to us

Jitni chaddr h utne pair pasaro
wait but the debit card which comes with the Select account will still retain the benefits right? 0.93 on cc payment?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
when this indie was made it was clear msg to customer that indie would be a always separated product

normal IndusInd saving account would be separated

but now sudden integration without consent

its show IndusInd management lack consistency about their product
I don’t know anything about Indie until a few days back as I was not interested in digital banking thing..
but they keep on sending emails to open an indie account. Then I started looking at it..

Let us do some systematic analysis

First thing..
Is indie app any good or better than current IndusInd mobile app??

Anyone?

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
First thing..
In the initial days of Indie it was the worst banking app of all time, used to lag like its being used on Nokia 1100 with 2G connection. Its has improved a lot since then.
Also I don't have any expectation from banking apps, so in current state its good.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
I don’t know anything about Indie until a few days back as I was not interested in digital banking thing..
but they keep on sending emails to open an indie account. Then I started looking at it..

Let us do some systematic analysis

First thing..

Anyone?
good but laggy
stable but slow

if you are a icici customer and used already imobile app

than nothing appealing

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
good but laggy
stable but slow

if you are a icici customer and used already imobile app

than nothing appealing
Then, my gut feel is:

As IndusInd’s current technology is unreliable and very old aged.. they don’t want to touch the current architecture because they are too scared of what would go wrong…

Instead, they wanted to create a brand new tech and once it stabilizes well, then slowly migrate all the old customers to the new platform...ie new tech architecture ... and slowly retire the legacy systems..

I think this is what going to happen.
How they treat their products is crucial one here..
I think they keep existing products as it is with may be minor modifications in order to allow the functioning in the new architecture

Last edited: