• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

For getting pre-approved ICICI credit card

SPEEDSTERV4

TF Buzz
I have already Flipkart Axis and SBI Simply Click Credit Card with no late payment history and using over 5 months and CIBIL 755.
Can I get offer from ICICI for pre approved credit card in future without opening a savings account in their branch????
Because If I do so then I have to invest 10k.

Last edited:
Solution
For pre-approved offers, you need to have a good amount of NRV. Without account nothing comes as pre-approved. For pre approved offers, account relationship works as surrogate instead of income docs or another card statement.
It's better to opt for c2c application later on.

Krish

TF Select
I have already Flipkart Axis and SBI Simply Click Credit Card with no late payment history and using over 5 months and CIBIL 755.
Can I get offer from ICICI for pre approved credit card in future without opening a savings account in their branch????
You have to open an account with the bank for pre approved cc offer.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
You need to have relationship with bank for pre approved offers 👍
Simply go with mine account there also pre approved offers 👍

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
For pre-approved offers, you need to have a good amount of NRV. Without account nothing comes as pre-approved. For pre approved offers, account relationship works as surrogate instead of income docs or another card statement.

Solution

Souvik

TF Premier
For more clarity would you care to elaborate the approximate amount for good NRV across the leading banks ?

That should help !

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For more clarity would you care to elaborate the approximate amount for good NRV across the leading banks ?

That should help !
I actually depends on how much amount of pre approved offer you want.
If you want an offer of pre approved 1L cc
The you should ideally maintain 1 to 1.5L in savings.
And so on...
But there no hard and fast rule for it🙂