• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

For getting pre-approved ICICI credit card

SPEEDSTERV4

TF Buzz
I have already Flipkart Axis and SBI Simply Click Credit Card with no late payment history and using over 5 months and CIBIL 755.
Can I get offer from ICICI for pre approved credit card in future without opening a savings account in their branch????
Because If I do so then I have to invest 10k.

Last edited:
Solution
For pre-approved offers, you need to have a good amount of NRV. Without account nothing comes as pre-approved. For pre approved offers, account relationship works as surrogate instead of income docs or another card statement.
It's better to opt for c2c application later on.

D Ekka

TF Buzz
You must have a bank account with ICICI Bank to get the pre-approved ICICI Bank credit card. Keep good banking relationship value with the bank. Maintain your credit score with 750+

Get amazing Deals on your spends. Apply ICICI Bank Credit Card

ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. ICICI Bank is India's largest private sector bank which offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management.

Attachments

• ICIC-Bank-credit-card.png
    ICIC-Bank-credit-card.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 11