• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis Credit Card Preferred Partner Tata Play 4% Cashback Applicable or Not Applicable?

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Hello everyone,

Just got my Flipkart Axis Credit Card today. Tried for Ace but no luck yet.

Anyways, I was thinking of doing a recharge of approximately 17k on Tata Play. Tata Play is its preferred partner and gives 4% cashback on this credit card :ROFLMAO:

But, I am not sure if it comes under "utilities" MCC which is excluded. However, I think excluded MCC applies for base transaction for cashback of 1.5% on the card. I tried a google search for DTH Recharge MCC but could not get the proper results.

Just let me know, how to proceed, so that I don't miss out on the roughly Rs 700 cashback (something which already settles the annual fee of Rs 590), if applicable in my case.

I am attaching the terms and conditions files downloaded from the axis bank wesbite which are applicable for this card.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• flipkart-axis-bank-credit-card-preferred-merchants.pdf
    592.1 KB · Views: 14
  • cashback-tncs---final.pdf
    547.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Solution
Hello everyone,

Anyways, I was thinking of doing a recharge of approximately 17k on Tata Play. Tata Play is its preferred partner and gives 4% cashback on this credit card :ROFLMAO:

But, I am not sure if it comes under "utilities" MCC which is excluded. However, I think excluded MCC applies for base transaction for cashback of 1.5% on the card. I tried a google search for DTH Recharge MCC but could not get the proper results.

Just let me know, how to proceed, so that I don't miss out on the roughly Rs 700 cashback (something which already settles the annual fee of Rs 590), if applicable in my case.

I am attaching the terms and conditions files...

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello everyone,

I am attaching the terms and conditions files downloaded from the axis bank wesbite which are applicable for this card.

Thanks!!
I think should do recharge in tataplay website or app for the cashback.

For preferred partners, mcc doesn't matters.

Solution

Buddy_Maga

TF Buzz
The Tataplay's 4% cashback not reflecting in the statement anymore. Have mailed them for the same. Still waiting.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-19 003115.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-19 003115.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 15

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
FK Axis doesn't provides 4% cashback on Tata Play even when reharged from Tata Play app. Infact we get 0%. Since my monthly recharge is less than 500 on Tata Play, didn't break head with Customer Care.

sidp

TF Ace
FK Axis doesn't provides 4% cashback on Tata Play even when reharged from Tata Play app. Infact we get 0%. Since my monthly recharge is less than 500 on Tata Play, didn't break head with Customer Care.
T&c says after 90days. So technically just few days before generation of 4th month statement. These are designed in a way that you would forget about it. Same thing happens with grab deals. Many people have got it, but I never have.

I've tried few times and each time received msg: your grabdeals txn on flipkart was successfully recorded. But I haven't reCeived any cashback or points.

Buddy_Maga

TF Buzz
T&c says after 90days. So technically just few days before generation of 4th month statement. These are designed in a way that you would forget about it. Same thing happens with grab deals. Many people have got it, but I never have.

I've tried few times and each time received msg: your grabdeals txn on flipkart was successfully recorded. But I haven't reCeived any cashback or points.
No more 4% casback for us https://www.technofino.in/community...back-nuked-for-axis-bank-flipkart-card.23237/

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Lol,

I too did not get any cashback for the transaction of Rs 17232.00 done on the Tata Play Website and / or App.

Fought with the Axis support but no luck. For fun, I am attaching a screenshot of the email and its responses. Escalated to Nodal Officer, but got the same reply from them, too.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• tata play.jpg
    tata play.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4