• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card LTF Received

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hey Guys Finally I Received Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card

I got link in sms for applying kotak virtual UPI credit card

After that I clicked on that link and after that I received otp then I enter that OTP after 2 days I checked, my card is showing in my Kotak application.

I attached all screenshots for You Guys

Attachments

• IMG_20231007_075726.jpg
    IMG_20231007_075726.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot_20231005_171910.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_171910.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 220

girish3456

TF Premier
Hey Guys Finally I Received Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card

I got link in sms for applying kotak virtual UPI credit card

After that I clicked on that link and after that I received otp then I enter that OTP after 2 days I checked, my card is showing in my Kotak application.

I attached all screenshots for You Guys
Want to apply PNB Rupay credit card.

More info call Vamshi (PNB - Ashok Nagar cross roads branch, Hyd) on +91 8142730102. He is from credit card dept from that branch who can help you

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Had the 811 unsecured cc since June last year but never received the offer for the virtual rupay card. End of feb I received upgrade offer for zen card and received march.
On Wednesday recieved email for the virtual rupay card and applied late night. This morning the card is visible in net banking

Have tried linking it on PhonePe but the otp never comes, unliked and linked again same story.
However on PayZapp and Paytm it was flawless

#aniket

TF Ace
Had the 811 unsecured cc since June last year but never received the offer for the virtual rupay card. End of feb I received upgrade offer for zen card and received march.
On Wednesday recieved email for the virtual rupay card and applied late night. This morning the card is visible in net banking

Have tried linking it on PhonePe but the otp never comes, unliked and linked again same story.
However on PayZapp and Paytm it was flawless
Upgrade was paid one or LTF?

Keep trying and trying...😅

If Kotak linked SIM is in slot 2 then try changing to SIM one.

Heat and trail is the option. 😅

I doubt, Paytm & Payzaap Vs Phonpe Case.😂

Try uninstalling Phonepe once and then proceed.

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Upgrade was paid one or LTF?

Keep trying and trying...😅

If Kotak linked SIM is in slot 2 then try changing to SIM one.

Heat and trail is the option. 😅

I doubt, Paytm & Payzaap Vs Phonpe Case.😂

Try uninstalling Phonepe once and then proceed.
No joining charges was shown but annual charges. Doesn’t matter as I anyways spend more than the criteria for waiver.

Il give it a shot later don’t want to risk getting blocked for too many attempts in a day