• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Got the Add on Card for Magnus Credit Card. with out Bank Account.

chaitanya

TF Buzz
After multiple attempts, finally got my Add on card for Magnus card.

The process I have followed is,
>I have visited the Main Branch and requested a Credit Card.
> They have asked to get approval by sending a request mail to the Regional head.
> I did drop that mail, and they have reached me for conformation in two days
> They said, they will get approval, so just visit the Branch the next day with a person for whom we need the Addon Card.
>Next day I visited the branch near my house, and they applied for the add-on card.
> Addon card has reached my house address in 7 days.

Hope this will help someone trying to apply for the Add-on Card.

I was very impressed with Axis Bank Customer Service from the Branch..

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why should I do that???

I am not an idiot!!! I have just given add-on cards for airport lounge access!!😂😂😂
The whole purpose of addon card is to make the card independent of primary card holder while sharing the limit to reach the goals.
And for lounge access you already have unlimited domestic on the primary card you dont need an add on for that !

VibrantAnkur

TF Premier
OTP comes to primary card registered number by default . You may can update contact details for add-on to get otp on that number
I see. Perhaps when the add-on card is applied together with the primary card at the Airport? I'm not sure. I applied for the add-on card at the branch and the OTP is sent to the number registered with the add-on card by default. I haven't made any changes to it.

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Why should I do that???

I am not an idiot!!! I have just given add-on cards for airport lounge access!!😂😂😂

Thanks @anirban.choudhury !! You are the most knowledgeable person in this forum!!👏👏
With full and proper knowledge and insights!!👍👍
True the only reason to get add-on for Magnus is unlimited domestic lounge access for add-on plus separate BMS quota . Apart from that there is nothing usefull. Infact lounge and bms are the only reason to take add-on for any card.

chaitanya

TF Buzz
True the only reason to get add-on for Magnus is unlimited domestic lounge access for add-on plus separate BMS quota . Apart from that there is nothing usefull. Infact lounge and bms are the only reason to take add-on for any card.
Actually , the main reason is for shifting the expense of the other person so that we can reach the monthly milestone.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Actually , the main reason is for shifting the expense of the other person so that we can reach the monthly milestone.
But add-ons are issued to family members only , so you can use your own card and spend on their behalf .What good is addon for milestone in that case ?
If spends are high then it’s better to get a second Magnus in family.

chaitanya

TF Buzz
But add-ons are issued to family members only , so you can use your own card and spend on their behalf .What good is addon for milestone in that case ?
If spends are high then it’s better to get a second Magnus in family.
Since I and My Father Spend separately, I think our both spendings can combined in the same statement if we have the add on card right that will give flexibility of using two cards simultaneously for the same statement and with this we can reach the MS more easily ...

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Since I and My Father Spend separately, I think our both spendings can combined in the same statement if we have the add on card right that will give flexibility of using two cards simultaneously for the same statement and with this we can reach the MS more easily ...
True , if your spending are mostly on POS machines then having a addon is good , if only online then add-on is not required for spend rather it’s good to have for lounge bms and ED.
Also I always believed the real power of Magnus is not the monthly milestone but the multiplier platform , which gives you power to earn miles at lesser spending criteria , for POS spends it’s better to use other cashback cards .

VibrantAnkur

TF Premier
They do not allow you to register any other number for the Add On card. Plus activation and management of the add on card is by phone IVR.

Quite painful.
They do. When you fill in the add-on applicant's details on the form at the branch, enter a different number, and the same gets registered to the add-on card. But yeah, the management of the add-on card is a bit hectic using IVR.