• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally got HDFC credit card lifetime free. 4th card within 6 months 😂

Patil007

TF Ace
After struggling from 6 months to get one HDFC credit card LTF, finally got HDFC millennia credit card lifetime free 🙌.

On June 2022, I had applied via HDFC portal and it shows me Millennia as eligible but they gave me moneyback card. That time spend based LTF offer was there. I refused to accept and they said apply after 6 months. And they gave me millenia after 10 days, but I already spent 50K using ICICI card, so I refused to take new card as well. 😅.

After 4 months, in my office, HDFC representative came to offer LTF card based on Corporate offer, but when I got the card it was paid. Closed the same.

After 10 days same office branch said new rules has come for LTF offer, other bank credit card + salary slip. I confirmed thrice from them and branch manager and finally got LTF millenia 🙏.

Attached is the form they showed me for LTF condition. @TechnoFino

Attachments

• D22F0301-D7CD-489B-B6E6-6A29754880FB.jpeg
    D22F0301-D7CD-489B-B6E6-6A29754880FB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 898
Yeah that I know. Unfortunately not yet.
Was looking for some mentos idea.. ;)

Thanks for update
I am also waiting for the same.. neu shows FYF .. but Siddharth(cardexpert) said that he got it LTF.. he suggested that keep using hdfc card on neu.. and ultimately it will be offered LTF.. unfortunately i live in a town where bigbasket is not available and other tata cliq products have less discount

I am also waiting for the same.. neu shows FYF .. but Siddharth(cardexpert) said that he got it LTF.. he suggested that keep using hdfc card on neu.. and ultimately it will be offered LTF.. unfortunately i live in a town where bigbasket is not available and other tata cliq products have less discount
I got the Neu Infinity as LTF but my family member is getting to see it as FYF. I am trying to use their account to get the offer for LTF. Lets see how does it turns out to be.

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
I have applied on 14 March for tata infinity and still it is showing in process, I have millennia with limit 8.7L and existing hdfc bank customer, how much time it will take to approve?

SJ13

TF Select
I have applied on 14 March for tata infinity and still it is showing in process, I have millennia with limit 8.7L and existing hdfc bank customer, how much time it will take to approve?
Contact to customer care & share the application number got the update
Because they don't take 2 week for the process
I also applied around 10 March and some issue also happed but after follow up yesterday my card got delivered 😀