• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally got HDFC credit card lifetime free. 4th card within 6 months 😂

Patil007

TF Ace
After struggling from 6 months to get one HDFC credit card LTF, finally got HDFC millennia credit card lifetime free 🙌.

On June 2022, I had applied via HDFC portal and it shows me Millennia as eligible but they gave me moneyback card. That time spend based LTF offer was there. I refused to accept and they said apply after 6 months. And they gave me millenia after 10 days, but I already spent 50K using ICICI card, so I refused to take new card as well. 😅.

After 4 months, in my office, HDFC representative came to offer LTF card based on Corporate offer, but when I got the card it was paid. Closed the same.

After 10 days same office branch said new rules has come for LTF offer, other bank credit card + salary slip. I confirmed thrice from them and branch manager and finally got LTF millenia 🙏.

Attached is the form they showed me for LTF condition. @TechnoFino

Attachments

• D22F0301-D7CD-489B-B6E6-6A29754880FB.jpeg
    D22F0301-D7CD-489B-B6E6-6A29754880FB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 917

paresh22

TF Ace
Congratulations!!

Just to understand me your journey. You got total 3 times card right. First time Moneyback conditional LTF then Millennia Paid then Millennia LTF right?

If that is yes then does Paid Millennia and current LTF Millennia card have same number?

Patil007

TF Ace
Congratulations!!

Just to understand me your journey. You got total 3 times card right. First time Moneyback conditional LTF then Millennia Paid then Millennia LTF right?

If that is yes then does Paid Millennia and current LTF Millennia card have same number?

You got total 3 times card right: No, Total 4.

First time Moneyback conditional LTF then Millennia Paid then Millennia LTF right?: 1. MoneyBack- conditional LTF, 2. Millenia- conditional LTF, 3. Millenia- Paid, 4. Millenia- LTF.

If that is yes then does Paid Millennia and current LTF Millennia card have same number?: No, all four card has different numbers. When I refused to take MoneyBack card, they closed it and give me upgraded Millenia, but I had no money of 50K to make it LTF I asked them to close the same.
Third card also they gave me paid claiming LTF, so I closed that too.

Fourth card finally got LTF as they claimed. confirmed with Customer care as well on mail.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
HDFC has stopped spend based LTF card offers, now they issue LTF card based on what I have shared on above image only.
In Netbanking spend base offer and 1500 amazon voucher was showing for me, so applied for money back +, card deliverd in 3 days, now just need to spend 30k for ltf.... Whats your opinion?

Patil007

TF Ace
In Netbanking spend base offer and 1500 amazon voucher was showing for me, so applied for money back +, card deliverd in 3 days, now just need to spend 30k for ltf.... Whats your opinion?
I think someone said in this forum only that spend based offer has stopped.

When I applied from branch that representative also said me same. 😅

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Online you can get LTF if its pre approved or if you get spend based offer or turning Smartpay on.
Offline you can get LTF if you are working in a listed company or you apply card for card.
This applies to all cards till regalia.
DCB you can get LTF through alumni or premium club offer but require salary of 1.75

anbarsn

TF Buzz
Online you can get LTF if its pre approved or if you get spend based offer or turning Smartpay on.
Offline you can get LTF if you are working in a listed company or you apply card for card.
This applies to all cards till regalia.
DCB you can get LTF through alumni or premium club offer but require salary of 1.75
IMG_20705763D796-1.jpeg

Check this screenshot. I am receiving mails almost everyday like this. But when I proceed for applying, check the below screenshot.

Screenshot add.png

Moreover I'm a HDFC classic customer :cry: