• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally got HDFC credit card lifetime free. 4th card within 6 months 😂

Patil007

TF Ace
After struggling from 6 months to get one HDFC credit card LTF, finally got HDFC millennia credit card lifetime free 🙌.

On June 2022, I had applied via HDFC portal and it shows me Millennia as eligible but they gave me moneyback card. That time spend based LTF offer was there. I refused to accept and they said apply after 6 months. And they gave me millenia after 10 days, but I already spent 50K using ICICI card, so I refused to take new card as well. 😅.

After 4 months, in my office, HDFC representative came to offer LTF card based on Corporate offer, but when I got the card it was paid. Closed the same.

After 10 days same office branch said new rules has come for LTF offer, other bank credit card + salary slip. I confirmed thrice from them and branch manager and finally got LTF millenia 🙏.

Attached is the form they showed me for LTF condition. @TechnoFino

Attachments

• D22F0301-D7CD-489B-B6E6-6A29754880FB.jpeg
    D22F0301-D7CD-489B-B6E6-6A29754880FB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 996

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Online you can get LTF if its pre approved or if you get spend based offer or turning Smartpay on.
Offline you can get LTF if you are working in a listed company or you apply card for card.
This applies to all cards till regalia.
DCB you can get LTF through alumni or premium club offer but require salary of 1.75
Yes money back + got pre aproveed without any documents or vkyc, just salary account with hdfc,
There was tnc mentioned 30k spend for ltf and 1500 voucher if 500 rs. transaction done within 14 days after card deliverd

panu24

TF Ace
Sorry but I don't think it can be considered as LTF, they said you are eligible for LTF, apply, review will happen. I maybe wrong in my understanding. Let other also reply on it.

Divyank gulabani

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This form was filled by HDFC branch representatives and they were not comfortable to share with me so I took pictures without knowing her 😜
Inshort there’s a way bt they don’t want to do it
Btw I have got my diners privilege recently and wanted to convert it to LTF bt I am self employed not salaried
Another question , my wife wants to take a card from HDFC so should I ask them to fill this form before applying or after I get the card?

Patil007

TF Ace
Inshort there’s a way bt they don’t want to do it
Btw I have got my diners privilege recently and wanted to convert it to LTF bt I am self employed not salaried
Another question , my wife wants to take a card from HDFC so should I ask them to fill this form before applying or after I get the card?
Yes tell them that you want LTF and I know c2c basis you have LTF offer.

anbarsn

TF Buzz
Any updates on your case ? Did they confirm its LTF ?
Yes its LTF. They confirmed on mail.
If yes, please share the steps.
I got pre approved LTF offer for Millenia. But while trying to apply, it showed spend based LTF.
So mailed HDFC grievance to check and confirm unconditional LTF.
They replied that I am eligible for LTF. So applied and after receiving the card, I mailed them again to confirm LTF.
And finally got confirmed LTF.

Attachments

• 47194547-63DC-4568-9F19-C3407D8AE3B5.jpeg
    47194547-63DC-4568-9F19-C3407D8AE3B5.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 98

IronMan01

TF Neo
Yes its LTF. They confirmed on mail.

I got pre approved LTF offer for Millenia. But while trying to apply, it showed spend based LTF.
So mailed HDFC grievance to check and confirm unconditional LTF.
They replied that I am eligible for LTF. So applied and after receiving the card, I mailed them again to confirm LTF.
And finally got confirmed LTF.
Thanks for your reply.

I am also getting mails such as pre approved LTF card but inside website its showing spend based LTF.

How much days after applying it took to get approved and delivered ?

Any verification steps happened or auto approved ?

anbarsn

TF Buzz
I am also getting mails such as pre approved LTF card but inside website its showing spend based LTF.
Mail them with screenshots.
How much days after applying it took to get approved and delivered ?
Applied on Jan 12th, approved on Jan 20th.
Any verification steps happened or auto approved ?
No vkyc. I am an existing classic account holder. But they did home verification. I was not at home at that time but luckily they approved.

Phonix_YT

TF Select
i am also getting spend bases offer on my net banking, Not pre approved though.
I have recently opened salary account with HDFC bank, so should i apply online or offline for LTF offer?

Patil007

TF Ace
i am also getting spend bases offer on my net banking, Not pre approved though.
I have recently opened salary account with HDFC bank, so should i apply online or offline for LTF offer?
You must have asked LTF card during Salary account opening itself 😅.

That is best chance to get good type of LTF card.