• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally got HDFC credit card lifetime free. 4th card within 6 months 😂

Patil007

TF Ace
After struggling from 6 months to get one HDFC credit card LTF, finally got HDFC millennia credit card lifetime free 🙌.

On June 2022, I had applied via HDFC portal and it shows me Millennia as eligible but they gave me moneyback card. That time spend based LTF offer was there. I refused to accept and they said apply after 6 months. And they gave me millenia after 10 days, but I already spent 50K using ICICI card, so I refused to take new card as well. 😅.

After 4 months, in my office, HDFC representative came to offer LTF card based on Corporate offer, but when I got the card it was paid. Closed the same.

After 10 days same office branch said new rules has come for LTF offer, other bank credit card + salary slip. I confirmed thrice from them and branch manager and finally got LTF millenia 🙏.

Attached is the form they showed me for LTF condition. @TechnoFino

Attachments

• D22F0301-D7CD-489B-B6E6-6A29754880FB.jpeg
    D22F0301-D7CD-489B-B6E6-6A29754880FB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 917

gabzvee

TF Buzz
Thank you so much for all the info in this thread! It's been enlightening!

You must have asked LTF card during Salary account opening itself 😅.

That is best chance to get good type of LTF card.
1. Wanted to know if this is true for self employed (founder at Partnership firm) as well?
2. And is it applicable for salary ranging 30k to 70k per month? (variable depending on profit at firm, and no salary slip involved plus no Form 16 for Salary TDS)
3. What documents would need to be provided?
4. Only applicable for Salary acc or Savings acc as well?
5. I guess the answer is obvious from this thread, but this method is best when creating account from the branch, and not online, right?

I thought that being a long term (1-2 yrs) account holder with good monthly balance is the way to get the best CC offers...

Last edited:

Patil007

TF Ace
My bad , I didn't know that and my salary is around 25k PM so is there any chance that I may get millennia credit card if I will check debit card eligibility?
For Millennia salary between 50K to 1 lakh I think. They will give you Moneyback card.

But again it is depends on that sales person and your negotiation also.

Patil007

TF Ace

1. Wanted to know if this is true for self employed (founder at Partnership firm) as well?
2. And is it applicable for salary ranging 30k to 70k per month? (variable depending on profit at firm, and no salary slip involved plus no Form 16 for Salary TDS)
5. I guess the answer is obvious from this thread, but this method is best when creating account from the branch, and not online, right?

I thought that being a lot term (1-2 yrs) account holder with good monthly balance is the way to get the best CC offers...
Yes, every bank prefers to give credit card to stable income and that is Salaried person.

But you can give try from branch. go to multiple branch if required.

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I thought that being a lot term (1-2 yrs) account holder with good monthly balance is the way to get the best CC offers...
I'm self employed, I opened HDFC basic savings account & after a year I got pre-approved Millenia LTF with 75K limit.

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even if salary is from your own firm?
Doesn’t matter for HDFC basic preapproved cards, during the time i got preapproved millenia, my client was sending 40k on GPay once a month on random day of the month & sometimes I received from wazirx & withdrew to HDFC account.(Before crypto rules came)

Hi, can someone tell me, if there's a way to get either Infinia or DCB LTF considering:
I hold a Salary account with HDFC.
I hold Regalia LTF already since last few years.
My Credit Limit is still 2.50L.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Have to be alumni of the institute given in the list with salary more than 1.75 or credit limit of existing hdfc card more than 5 lakhs

Patil007

TF Ace
After struggling from 6 months to get one HDFC credit card LTF, finally got HDFC millennia credit card lifetime free 🙌.

On June 2022, I had applied via HDFC portal and it shows me Millennia as eligible but they gave me moneyback card. That time spend based LTF offer was there. I refused to accept and they said apply after 6 months. And they gave me millenia after 10 days, but I already spent 50K using ICICI card, so I refused to take new card as well. 😅.

After 4 months, in my office, HDFC representative came to offer LTF card based on Corporate offer, but when I got the card it was paid. Closed the same.

After 10 days same office branch said new rules has come for LTF offer, other bank credit card + salary slip. I confirmed thrice from them and branch manager and finally got LTF millenia 🙏.

Attached is the form they showed me for LTF condition. @TechnoFino
Got Rs. 500 voucher also today as part of welcome offer mentioned in attached image :love:.

Patil007

TF Ace
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) ?
main-nahi-bataunga.jpg