• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorillaz

TF Select
got Celesta MasterCard LTF under the offer which is running now.
Should I ask for Visa or is there any advantage of holding a MasterCard Credit Card
The cards that I hold are Visa and Rupay
There are no such big differences that will hurt you. On top of that, they anyways aren’t changing the variants. Keep this card for specific Mastercard offers.

Strange

TF Legend
I got this card with Jupiter only.
I have both Jupiter & Fi account and I got no offers available with no cibil hit but my friends imperio card got approved on the same pin code. He has recently closed his jupiter account. I thought having Jupiter account might be the reason for no offers. btw My cibil has multiple enquiries in the last 3 months, this might be the reason for no offers but they haven't done hard enquiry in my cibil yet.

evilz

TF Buzz
I have both Jupiter & Fi account and I got no offers available with no cibil hit but my friends imperio card got approved on the same pin code. He has recently closed his jupiter account. I thought having Jupiter account might be the reason for no offers. btw My cibil has multiple enquiries in the last 3 months, this might be the reason for no offers but they haven't done hard enquiry in my cibil yet.
I think multiple enquiries is a strict criteria for these cards, I had 3 in 6 months and 1 in 3 months when it got approved.

Strange

TF Legend
I think multiple enquiries is a strict criteria for these cards, I had 3 in 6 months and 1 in 3 months when it got approved.
but they haven't done hard enquiry my CIBIL yet.

I got this card with Jupiter only.
btw How did you register in fedmobile as it asks to enter debit card details and Federal doesn't have debit card details of Jupiter except Fi.