• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Logged in to their portal. Gave PAN and phone number. Was pre-approved for Imperio variant (Don't know visa or mastercard) with a limit of 2 L. It didn't ask me any document.

P.S: I have a Fi account which is tied to Federal bank. I feel that could be the reason for this quick approval.
Salaried?
Employer listed with them?

nabendu21

TF Buzz
I had a FI Account opened on 23rd December 2022 with almost zero balance and I got the Celesta Credit Card preapproved for 10 lacs . They have issued the MasterCard Variant for me . Is it the same for the others as well or it is random selection ?

Steps for Preapproved Card
1. Enter Mobile Number
2. Provide PAN & DOB
3. Change Delivery Address
4. Done

Register on Federal Bank Net Banking and Mobile App using FI account number. Card details displayed instantaneously .

CIBIL inquiries in last 3 months

3 or 4 for CC (AU /SCB / HDFC )

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I had a FI Account opened on 23rd December 2022 with almost zero balance and I got the Celesta Credit Card preapproved for 10 lacs . They have issued the MasterCard Variant for me . Is it the same for the others as well or it is random selection ?

1. Enter Mobile Number
2. Provide PAN & DOB
4. Done

Register on Federal Bank Net Banking and Mobile App using FI account number. Card details displayed instantaneously .

Can you please post the card pics...😁

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried contacting the two branches in Hyderabad, both the branches said it needed to be applied online via app or website only. They also said only for the one's who have the federal bank account which is minimum six months old are eligible for pre-approved offers and the duration might change based on the transactions made using the bank account.

Gorillaz

TF Select

1. Enter Mobile Number
2. Provide PAN & DOB
4. Done

Same for me but I got the visa variant of Celesta

Gorillaz

TF Select
Delivered.

signet.jpeg
Congratulations… my application was approved on 3rd and yesterday got the dispatch notification. Expected delivery date is 14th. People who are still waiting for the delivery need to be little patient haha. Also, the delay is happening because of holidays in south (Easter) as per the CS agent.

Delivered.

signet.jpeg
Should have opted for Rupay variant for Signet

Gorillaz

TF Select
I just got a call from the federal bank support as I was not able to access my card on the app. This issue is for folks like me who are using an iPhone and have an account with Fi. So for now you won’t be able to access your card on their app. The work around is simple.

1. Go to their website
2. Click on net banking
3. Select sign up
4. Use your Fi account details
5. Sent transaction plus view function (the first option)
6. Create a transaction password along with regular sign in password just like we do on SBI
7. Once you’ve logged in, select credit card and voila you’ll be able to view and manage your card from there.

Have fun!!

Swann

TF Premier
Applied,now it is asking me to upload salary bank account statement
I m a student what to do 😅rather than waiting🤣?

Seth

TF Premier
I opened federal net banking via jupitar account, seems they started allowing now.

If I apply from there what is approval chance , my cibil 765 currently and have axis , sbi cc

AJ331

TF Select
got Celesta MasterCard LTF under the offer which is running now.
Should I ask for Visa or is there any advantage of holding a MasterCard Credit Card
The cards that I hold are Visa and Rupay