• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

evilz

TF Buzz
Sad bro 🙂, try contacting them 🤔.
Contacted them, they said that I am registered as a non operative user and contact branch for conversion. I don't have a branch being a Jupiter user. They took my complaint though. Seems like I'll lose the first 10 days spend offer.

onetwo

TF Select
My card has been shipped from Manipal, Mangalore via Delhivery.

After seeing so many rejections my mind said not to apply but LTF from PSU made me do it. Got rejected😢
Federal Bank is private sector bank. This thread in the wrong sub.

Contacted them, they said that I am registered as a non operative user and contact branch for conversion. I don't have a branch being a Jupiter user. They took my complaint though. Seems like I'll lose the first 10 days spend offer.
Having only a Jupiter account might not be enough to fetch a virtual card if you already are registered for FedBook, you gotta turn on the transaction mode on FedMobile. But that needs a standard account with a debit card. If waiting for the physical card isn't possible, you can open a Fi.money account instead. They give you a standard savings account with virtual debit card that will allow you to sign up for FedNet and FedMobile. You can fetch virtual credit card after that from netbanking or mobile app.

Is it Secured CC?
Unsecured.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How did you get informed on this? I was told on email that the card shall be dispatched. The original date of application confirmation was 3 April.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
How did you get informed on this? I was told on email that the card shall be dispatched. The original date of application confirmation was 3 April.
If it is shipped via Delhivery, login on Delhivery website using your Fed Bank registered mobile number, you will get tracking details there.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If it is shipped via Delhivery, login on Delhivery website using your Fed Bank registered mobile number, you will get tracking details there.
Good point, just checked Delhivery. No updates. I guess when Delhivery ships, they send an SMS notification as well. I'll wait for that.

AJ331

TF Select
got an email about LTF card today and applied and Celesta was shown as the card available, with a limit of 3.15 L it was approved but yet to get a mail or I can't see the details in the mobile app

iamankit

TF Select
Guys dis anyone use UNI card , which was stopped some time back , they will introduce new NxWave credit card, is that card good , or should I close my uni account
NxWave credit card will be ltf card and there is no harm to keep ltf cards. In addition uni is offering uni paycheck service like giving money without any processing fee or interest for 15 days every month. So I'll suggest you to wait for cc till then use paycheck service.

I am receiving 44k loan every month without any charges

Attachments

• image_picker1494170021519227192.jpg
    image_picker1494170021519227192.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 54

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
NxWave credit card will be ltf card and there is no harm to keep ltf cards. In addition uni is offering uni paycheck service like giving money without any processing fee or interest for 15 days every month. So I'll suggest you to wait for cc till then use paycheck service.

I am receiving 44k loan every month without any charges
Does it reflect as loan in CIBIL?

aish111

TF Buzz
I tried to apply for the rupay version but it showed "not serviceable currently" ?
New to this so can any1 tell me is there a work around ?

evilz

TF Buzz

Federal Bank is private sector bank. This thread in the wrong sub.

Having only a Jupiter account might not be enough to fetch a virtual card if you already are registered for FedBook, you gotta turn on the transaction mode on FedMobile. But that needs a standard account with a debit card. If waiting for the physical card isn't possible, you can open a Fi.money account instead. They give you a standard savings account with virtual debit card that will allow you to sign up for FedNet and FedMobile. You can fetch virtual credit card after that from netbanking or mobile app.

Unsecured.
Thanks a lot, opened a Fi account and was able to access the card.