• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing some issue in HDFC Smart Buy portal instant voucher purchase.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, I am trying to get a flipkart voucher from gyftr using my HDFC moneyback credit card but my transaction is failing again and again. (it was working 3 weeks back)
Because of this I end up using my debit card for purchasing the flipkart voucher. :(

Anyone else facing this issue?

Also I have applied for Diners Black last week. Does this upgrade application has anything to do with this?

Anyone else facing this issue?

I'm able to buy other gift voucher(swiggy) but not Flipkart.
Raised a ticket on gyftr platform

Last edited by a moderator:

usha rani

TF Buzz
I am trying to purchase amazon gift card through hdfc smartbuy instant vouchers,but after entering card details when i proceed it says "MAF ADVICED DENY DUE TO PAYU RULES" and my txn. gets failed. But this isssue is coming only while buying amazon pay gift card and not when i purchase any other gift card. while buying other brands gifts card no issue is there. can anyone help what to do

usha rani

TF Buzz
Faced somewhat similar issue while purchasing flipkart gv yesterday. Raised a ticket. Waiting for it to be resolved.
You can do the same.
Now i am facing this issue with flipkart gv also. Raised a complain today. They said that many of customers facing this issue and it will get resolved in 5-6 working days.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In HDFC smartbuy GFTYR not able to buy any GV. txn faile due to following msg. \CC - DCP

1660377285334.png
I checked with them one week back and they said we are still fixing the issue and need 5-7 more days.
Earlier I was using Moneyback cc(which gives 5% cashback), then my cc got upgraded to dcb and I was able to purchase flipkart gv with upgraded credit card.
Are you using the card which gives 5% cashback on smartbuy?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I checked with them one week back and they said we are still fixing the issue and need 5-7 more days.
Earlier I was using Moneyback cc(which gives 5% cashback), then my cc got upgraded to dcb and I was able to purchase flipkart gv with upgraded credit card.
Are you using the card which gives 5% cashback on smartbuy?
last month I upgrade my Millennia to DCP and I was able to buy flipkart GV, from 13th unable to buy amazon. not tried with flipkart after 13th.

Arvind

TF Buzz
Facing the same issue. Customer care acknowledged and said they are working to fix it. They had said by the end of this week. The issue is the payment gateway. For other vouchers it shows option of any card and it works fine. For Amazon and flipkart it shows option option of 'hdfc bank' and then fails on bank verification. What a bad design

mojai

TF Buzz
I’m unable to buy Amazon vouchers on smart buy using HDFC card. Is anyone else facing this issue?. Every time I try to, I get an error. I use Infinia card to buy 5000 worth vouchers on Amazon