• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experimental - How to Get Credit Period Upto 80 Days??

D₹V

TF Prestige
Experimental - How to Get Free Credit Period Upto 80 Days??

Hello TFCians,

Generally Credit Cards Have Free Credit Period Upto 50±1 Days. In This Period, First 30 Is The Period Where You Use Card, On 31st Day The Bill Generates & Now You Have 20 Days To Pay The Bill.

Have You Ever Thought To Increase Free Credit Period Any Way? I'm Sure You Might Have Given A Thought About It. But Can't Find A Way??

Here's My Experimental Way:

• This Method Will Work Only In First 30 Days i.e. When Bill Isn't Generated.
• Once You're In First 30 Day Period, Call The Bank & Change The Billing Date To Lower Than It Was Earlier I.e. Choose 1st Of The Month If It Was 5th Earlier.
• Bank Will Change The Billing Date As Per Your Preference. Booyah! Your Bill Will Generate On Next Month Of Upcoming Month On 1st.
• Again, After The Bill Generation You'll Have 20 Days To Pay The Bill.

This Way You Might Get Free Credit Period Upto 80 Days

Note: This Is An Experimental Method, It Might Or Not Work. This Thread Doesn't Guarantee Extension Of Free Credit Period On Credit Card & Is For Educational Purposes Only.

Thank You ❤️ For Your Time In Reading The Thread 🧵.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Experimental - How to Get Free Credit Period Upto 80 Days??

Hello TFCians,

Generally Credit Cards Have Free Credit Period Upto 50±1 Days. In This Period, First 30 Is The Period Where You Use Card, On 31st Day The Bill Generates & Now You Have 20 Days To Pay The Bill.

Have You Ever Thought To Increase Free Credit Period Any Way? I'm Sure You Might Have Given A Thought About It. But Can't Find A Way??

Here's My Experimental Way:

• This Method Will Work Only In First 30 Days i.e. When Bill Isn't Generated.
• Once You're In First 30 Day Period, Call The Bank & Change The Billing Date To Lower Than It Was Earlier I.e. Choose 1st Of The Month If It Was 5th Earlier.
• Bank Will Change The Billing Date As Per Your Preference. Booyah! Your Bill Will Generate On Next Month Of Upcoming Month On 1st.
• Again, After The Bill Generation You'll Have 20 Days To Pay The Bill.

This Way You Might Get Free Credit Period Upto 80 Days

Note: This Is An Experimental Method, It Might Or Not Work. This Thread Doesn't Guarantee Extension Of Free Credit Period On Credit Card & Is For Educational Purposes Only.

Thank You ❤️ For Your Time In Reading The Thread 🧵.
Aaj toh bhai ne line lga di hai tricks ki🤪🤪🤪