• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Existing reward points in old HDFC ES card gets transferred?

pjain2712

TF Premier
I am holding Savings Max HDFC account and I received normal Easy Shop Platinum Debit card along with the welcome kit initially (does not have my name printed). As I recently got my account upgraded to preferred variant, I am planning to apply for new ES Platinum card next month so that I will get new card with preferred branding and also I need to pay my credit card bills for more than 75k amount (per card limit is 750rs cb) so I can utilize my old card first and then apply for new card and use the new card also for paying bills more than 75k. I wanted to check if the existing reward point from my old card will be transferred to my new card? and there will not be any charge for new card right as I am holding savings max account?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am holding Savings Max HDFC account and I received normal Easy Shop Platinum Debit card along with the welcome kit initially (does not have my name printed). As I recently got my account upgraded to preferred variant, I am planning to apply for new ES Platinum card next month so that I will get new card with preferred branding and also I need to pay my credit card bills for more than 75k amount (per card limit is 750rs cb) so I can utilize my old card first and then apply for new card and use the new card also for paying bills more than 75k. I wanted to check if the existing reward point from my old card will be transferred to my new card? and there will not be any charge for new card right as I am holding savings max account?
Won't work : https://www.technofino.in/community...ave-paid-cc-bill-on-mobiqwik.6695/post-114984

Alex292929

TF Premier
have you received your preferred plat dc?

if yes did you first hotlisted your old dc and then applied for reissuance of the hotlisted dc ?