• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ETERNA BOB LIFETIME FREE

Andy1

TF Premier
Has anyone got ETERNA card lifetime free?? do ever upgrade happen on BOB credit cards??

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone got ETERNA card lifetime free?? do ever upgrade happen on BOB credit cards??
refer

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have got my card converted to LTF in last Dec without any 30l criteria or opening Radiance account.
I had good spends last year, so sent email for reversal of renewal fees and converting card to LTF which they considered after a month from the email :)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have got my card converted to LTF in last Dec without any 30l criteria or opening Radiance account.
I had good spends last year, so sent email for reversal of renewal fees and converting card to LTF which they considered after a month from the email :)
Yeah
I am also going to send them a mail post 1 year of card usage as per their reply . I have already crossed their milestone of fees reversal for this year . Hoping they would consider this request. Also it’s good even with annual charges no other card provide unlimited domestic lounge access for add on too with this charge

aayusharyan

TF Ace
How much is good spends, if you can give range, it will be helpful.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ohhh that can be achieved. Will use my BOB Card for a few months as primary and then try upgrade.
Did you had to ask them or was it pre approved offer?
Not pre-approved, requested them to convert to LTF but not sure if bank is considering this request now. I got it converted to LTF last year.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It was between 2.5 to 3lac approx.
Ohhh that can be achieved. Will use my BOB Card for a few months as primary and then try upgrade.
Did you had to ask them or was it pre approved offer?
Earlier this year I tried with double that amount and was rejected for LTF conversion 🫠.
Maybe because my card was only 9 months old. I will try again next year

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Earlier this year I tried with double that amount and was rejected for LTF conversion 🫠.
Maybe because my card was only 9 months old. I will try again next year
Yea yea, BOB has a cooldown period of 1 year I think. So need to wait it out.

drsel

TF Legend
I wrote them for upgrade from Premier LTF to Eterna LTF....it was straight away declined !! 👇

BoB Reply.JPG
It is not worth paying money for this card for maximum 3.75% cashback, that too only on 4-5 categories -- online shopping, travel, movies, International (2.36% forex markup) and dining.
Extra 1% cashback on 5 lac spend in a year.

Also unlimited free domestic Lounge access but no International Lounge access.

Magnus burgundy, Infinia, Atlas and SBI cashback are much better

Last edited: