• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Error fetching insurance premium on Amazon Pay

Anush

TF Buzz
Hi, I would like to use Magnus to purchase Amazon gift cards, load that to Amazon pay and pay my insurance premium (from LIC).
But when I try to fetch the premium details I get "invalid inputs entered or no bill due". Has anyone faced this issue? Or am I doing something wrong here?

BTW, would it be better to use ICICI Amazon pay card for this instead of Magnus? (Assuming that I go past the error message)

bugmenot

TF Ace
Amazon Pay won't allow you to pay premium in advance, only allow in premium month. Is the premium due date in current month?

Amazon Pay won't allow you to pay premium in advance, only allowed before a month of due date. Is the premium due date in current month?

Last edited:

Anush

TF Buzz
In my case the premium is due on Feb 5. On LIC website, I see that the payment option is open.
Based on the replies here, many of us are having issues paying the premium through amazon pay.

Hi, I would like to use Magnus to purchase Amazon gift cards, load that to Amazon pay and pay my insurance premium (from LIC).
But when I try to fetch the premium details I get "invalid inputs entered or no bill due". Has anyone faced this issue? Or am I doing something wrong here?

BTW, would it be better to use ICICI Amazon pay card for this instead of Magnus? (Assuming that I go past the error message)
Any update? I'm hoarding gv for bill in july, I'm seeing the same error if I check my policy, did it get updated when it's the due month?