• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge reward points not credited after 5th march

shubham__0720

TF Select
Has anybody recieved edge rewards after 5th march..I made a transaction on 4th march but still points are not credited ..

neither bill for my axis my zone credit card is generated ..It was mentioned by customer care that the billing date is 10th Of every month
However The bill For flipkart axis card is generated which has the same billing date as 10th of every month.

what to do..

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone who bought more than 10k in Amazon Pay GV in Dec, can confirm if they received 3X or not?
Yes.. I bought worth 11k in Dec by mistake in 2 separate txns & got for all. But those bonus points can be revoked later though I guess.. This is basis the updates I saw on Twitter recently about some other loophole being plugged & points being revoked which people were talking about (not sure what that particular loophole was) 😀

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes.. I bought worth 11k in Dec by mistake in 2 separate txns & got for all. But those bonus points can be revoked later though I guess.. This is basis the updates I saw on Twitter recently about some other loophole being plugged & points being revoked which people were talking about (not sure what that particular loophole was) 😀
that was for cancelled traveledge txns. ppl talked here too if someone noticed

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
that was for cancelled traveledge txns. ppl talked here too if someone noticed
Well didn't notice it here on TF.. but anyways point being it can be reversed later on 😀 so best people don't get carried away with loopholes beyond a point or atleast be cautious about it.. I think this is the first major reversal Axis has done wrt points so more / others could also happen.

Well didn't notice it here on TF.. but anyways point being it can be reversed later on 😀 so best people don't get carried away with loopholes beyond a point or atleast be cautious about it.. I think this is the first major reversal Axis has done wrt points so more / others could also happen.
isn't this is suppose to happen , how can someone think that they will get points via this route by booking n cancelling n repeat

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
isn't this is suppose to happen , how can someone think that they will get points via this route by booking n cancelling n repeat
Even I was not aware but what I saw.. clearly quite a few people were aware of the bug & were trying to benefit from it which generated the tweets 😀 thus my point above that it can always be revoked.. esp since Axis has demonstrated (for probably the first time) that they can do so.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even I was not aware but what I saw.. clearly quite a few people were aware of the bug & were trying to benefit from it which generated the tweets 😀 thus my point above that it can always be revoked.. esp since Axis has demonstrated (for probably the first time) that they can do so.
Max they will fix the bug of 10k limit. They will not revoke the points because these were legit transactions. But yeah it always has a risk so try to avoid if possible.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Max they will fix the bug of 10k limit. They will not revoke the points because these were legit transactions. But yeah it always has a risk so try to avoid if possible.
Legit transactions yes, but exceeding the clearly stated limits on the portal. SBI too infamously reversed the double dips of their fest.. so there's precedent as well. Axis can state that the points were incorrectly credited despite explicit wording/limits being mentioned in the T&C & can pull it back quite easily imo.. if they want to.

Attachments

• IMG_20230326_190845.jpg
    IMG_20230326_190845.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 14

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Legit transactions yes, but exceeding the clearly stated limits on the portal. SBI too infamously reversed the double dips of their fest.. so there's precedent as well. Axis can state that the points were incorrectly credited despite explicit wording/limits being mentioned in the T&C & can pull it back quite easily imo.. if they want to.
Funny thing is my cashback was not reversed by SBI for purchases which had instant discounts