• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Devaluation Post 5th March 2023 Discussion

Hisoka

TF Ace
After recent devaluation in spend based calculation of Axis Magnus and other Axis cards. Can someone pls confirm that which all spends will not be counted towards 1L month milestone and 15L yearly milestone? Like Rent payments, utility bills etc.

Also, can someone pls also confirm if I can do commercial utility bill payments with Magnus card? Someone warned me for Axis Ace card as it’s a utility bill focused card and paying 50k electricity bill every month can lead to blockage of that card. Does this apply to other credit cards as well?

Thanks

Shyamd

TF Buzz
Axis magnus credit reward rate changed.
Rent payment transactions and wallet reload transactions are not considered for Milestone benfit.
Apart from this they are changed normal reward rate to.
Rent payment
Insurance
Govt payment transactions
Fuel
Utility bill transactions
Will not get normal reward points.
I just now spoke to Axis bank customer care about this From March 5 2023 . These changes will effect.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What ever txn you have done so far will be good until any new reward system limit or milestone restriction kicks in, in the future.
Thanks. So before 5th march, if I do 1 lakh transactions it will also be considered for the milestone benefit but not after 5th march.
Also, can I repeat the same payment once again from the same gateway, will this create any issue of blocking the card or anything ?