• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge reward points not credited after 5th march

shubham__0720

TF Select
Has anybody recieved edge rewards after 5th march..I made a transaction on 4th march but still points are not credited ..

neither bill for my axis my zone credit card is generated ..It was mentioned by customer care that the billing date is 10th Of every month
However The bill For flipkart axis card is generated which has the same billing date as 10th of every month.

what to do..

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got reply first and they raised SR but again another mail stating they need more time but no deadlines mentioned
Similar experience.. got a call from the supposed premium desk after the initial mail stating it'll take longer.. but no timeline since.. interestingly I raised rental ER + the TE 4x both together.. for TE 4x atleast in my case they have given me a date of on or before 6th April right away in the first reply itself. So let's see.

sb210

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did a transaction of 1L+ on 4th March, which is coming under MCC- 6513 (not a rent payment but coming in Rent MCC code). It was before 5th March so, ideally, I should get the points. I haven't received the points yet.

My query - should I make other payments by excluding this 1L transaction to ensure milestone benefits (don't want to miss it)? Have to make an education payment of 1L, which I plan to do on DCB otherwise.

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did a transaction of 1L+ on 4th March, which is coming under MCC- 6513 (not a rent payment but coming in Rent MCC code). It was before 5th March so, ideally, I should get the points. I haven't received the points yet.

My query - should I make other payments by excluding this 1L transaction to ensure milestone benefits (don't want to miss it)? Have to make an education payment of 1L, which I plan to do on DCB otherwise.
Where to check the MCC code ?

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Similar experience.. got a call from the supposed premium desk after the initial mail stating it'll take longer.. but no timeline since.. interestingly I raised rental ER + the TE 4x both together.. for TE 4x atleast in my case they have given me a date of on or before 6th April right away in the first reply itself. So let's see.
Received pending 4x for my Feb Traveledge transactions just a few mins back 😀

Received pending 4x for my Feb Traveledge transactions just a few mins back 😀
Great, I am still waiting for my Gift Edge 4X November, December is also pending. Raised a complaint to premium experience, they said 1 business day to revert after receiving communication from concerned team. Really disappointing that despite having premium card we are begging with bank for points.

Last edited: