• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge reward points not credited after 5th march

shubham__0720

TF Select
Has anybody recieved edge rewards after 5th march..I made a transaction on 4th march but still points are not credited ..

neither bill for my axis my zone credit card is generated ..It was mentioned by customer care that the billing date is 10th Of every month
However The bill For flipkart axis card is generated which has the same billing date as 10th of every month.

what to do..

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When we pay insurance premium via amazon pay, does it show as insurance payment or bill payment to the bank ??
Best is if you have Magnus, buy Amazon Pay voucher and pay through it.

so you get the max benefit of 3X ER on AmazonPay voucher

Example
10k Apay voucher will fetch you 1800 ER points or 1440 miles/hotel benefit (.8 ratio)

Apayvoucher(not the shopping one) - https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/amazon-gift-vouchers

dspcl1

TF Buzz
Why does this keep popping up?

TransactionERMilestone
WalletNONO
RentYESNO
InsuranceYESYES
FuelNOYES
EMINONO

Regarding insurance:

Paid insurance on 9th on Amazon. Received points

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 18.06.47.jpeg
Guys...i paid rent via magnus on 1st March (before the rule change on 5th Mar). Will that be counted for monthly milestone for March? I hope it does.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When we pay insurance premium via amazon pay, does it show as insurance payment or bill payment to the bank ??

It appears as "AMAZON INSURANCE, MUMBAI"
I paid some 11 rupees via Magnus. The rest via Amazon Pay vouchers
The best option as pointed out previously is to buy Amazon Pay (not Amazon Shopping) vouchers and pay your insurance using those. You get 3x points v/s the 1x you would get it you paid directly using the Magnus card

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you, I just checked and found that for last November and December, 1X point were given on December 3. May be with December point they will credit November also, however transaction was recorded on November 30 in the system. Should I write or wait for December point.
You could wait for 2 working days as they are probably crediting December points in batches. If you don't get by Wednesday morning you should write to them