• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubts about CC bill payment with DC

Sriim

TF Premier
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I tried my best to search for threads regarding these, but I have not found clearcut answers. So kindly bear with me.

I've been using credit cards for around 2 years now. I've been making CC payments using CRED/Paytm using UPI till October. I have now learnt about HDFC millenia and platinum DC. I have also got myself a platinum and millenia DC now (2 different accounts).

I understand the following
1. Paying CC bill via mobikwik using platinum DC doesn't give 1% CB anymore as they've changed MCC (no longer considered utility)
2. Paying CC bill via billpay using platinum DC gives 1% CB but can't use for HDFC CC
3. Loading wallets with millennia DC gives 1% CB

I have the following doubts
1. Does paying CC bill via billpay using Millenia DC gives 1% CB? I found contradictory answers in different threads.
2. Does Mobikwik allow CC payments using wallet? I didn't see wallet as a payment option when I tried, but if it works, I can get 1% CB using millenia for wallet load and Rs100 as 1% CB using FULLPAY
3. If mobikwik doesn't, is paytm wallet load and cc bill payment, my best option to use Millenia DC?
4. My main credit cards are Regalia Gold (around 50k/month), tata neu infinity, Apay ICICI, BOB Energie (around 10k each). I've got Rs. 200 as 1% CB using platinum DC in billpay by paying Apay and BOB cards. But is it beneficial if I change my platinum card to millenia card? (to load paytm wallet and pay my HDFC CCs - which I use the most)

Thanks in advance

realjayt

TF Premier
1) gives 2.5% through billpay
2) You can pay directly with debitcard on mobikwik no need to wallet load can also use FULLPAY
3) Similar to Mobikwik.
4) Keep the Plat Card and if possible open another account with classic relationship to get a millennia chargefree and making the ES Plat Card free too.😉

Sriim

TF Premier
1) gives 2.5% through billpay
2) You can pay directly with debitcard on mobikwik no need to wallet load can also use FULLPAY
3) Similar to Mobikwik.
4) Keep the Plat Card and if possible open another account with classic relationship to get a millennia chargefree and making the ES Plat Card free too.😉
Thank you.
1) have you used it? I couldn't find this answer anywhere else
2) if platinum DC doesn't give 1%CB on mobikwik by directly paying using DC, how will Millenia give? (Since Mobikwik MCC is no more utility)
3) 👍
4) I already have a free platinum DC and another free millennia DC from a different account. But if you see my usage, I'm able to get around 200 CB using platinum DC (Apay ICICI & BOB Energie) and 400 CB using Millenia (Regalia Gold), total CB 600. If I change my platinum to Millennia, i might be able to get 400 CB from both Millenia DC, total CB 800.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
1) have you used it? I couldn't find this answer anywhere else
Utility mcc -Millenia dc give 2.5% cashback on online spend
2) if platinum DC doesn't give 1%CB on mobikwik by directly paying using DC, how will Millenia give? (Since Mobikwik MCC is no more utility)
Millenia dc give 1% cashback on wallet mcc
4) I already have a free platinum DC and another free millennia DC from a different account. But if you see my usage, I'm able to get around 200 CB using platinum DC (Apay ICICI & BOB Energie) and 400 CB using Millenia (Regalia Gold), total CB 600. If I change my platinum to Millennia, i might be able to get 400 CB from both Millenia DC, total CB 800.
Take millennia dc but Millenia dc cashback credited after 90 days
ES palatinum takes upto 7 days

realjayt

TF Premier
1) Yes.
2) Millennia gives 1% for wallet load, new mcc is wallet load. So will get CB
4) Make 16k CC payment through Millennia on HDFC Billpay portal for your non HDFC Cards and then get another Millennia to make payment through mobikwik/paytm for hdfc billpay

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does HDFC have way to track rewards and bonus rewards points tracking per transaction like ICICI and AU bank have?

I checked net baking, mycards but could not find anything which is by transaction.

If not, how do you guys generally track it.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Does HDFC have way to track rewards and bonus rewards points tracking per transaction like ICICI and AU bank have?

I checked net baking, mycards but could not find anything which is by transaction.

You really expecting that from cudfc🤣

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No but was checking if this genius community have some workaround😂
My cards is webpage not even a app .
Hdfc Netbanking don't even show my tata neu card .but app does ..
Very strange

Which card reward u trying to calculate!?

Phonix_YT

TF Select
what is the tracking criteria of millennia cc Reward points? 1st of the month to end of the month or , statement date to statement.

since I have bough a amazon GV of 5k on 15 Dec and my statement got generated on 17th but the reward points they tracked for my card is very less

Pankhuri

TF Ace
No but was checking if this genius community have some workaround😂
Would you be fine with entering date, amount and category of spend in a google spreadsheet? I am currently making one for myself and would be fine with sharing it with you if you want that. Current design is kinda manual where we have to enter the above details. When finished with this, will try to modify the script from another technofino user which used to scrape spends from transaction emails and populate a spreadsheet with the data.

D₹V

TF Prestige

10 threads bana chuka bhai 3 din me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thoda search bhi kar liya karo

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
10 threads bana chuka bhai 3 din me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thoda search bhi kar liya karo
Bhai main hmesa search krta hu lekin ek ka bhi answer nhi mila.. related tha pr exact nhi.. 2-3 post toh first time maine question raise kiya and uska answer abhitk mila nhi.. i will update once I have update. koi nh aabse aur search krunga