• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem with Cred Cashback

MrJJ

TF Premier
Hello there, new member here.
I'm facing issue(?) with Cred Cashback for credit card bill payment.
Usually after credit card bill payment you get cashback spins for 3 days, but 2 weeks ago I made payment for my card (I pay in ₹1000 denominations) after payment I got cashback spin (₹1 cashback), next day I waited for cashback spin but there was nothing, I waited another day but nothing.
Then I made another payment and same thing happened again.
I thought maybe they restricted my account or something So I registered new account with different number.
On new account I got ₹50 cashback for first credit card payment but same problem (only got 1 spin).

My question is this for me only or happening to everyone?

MrJJ

TF Premier
Wrote to cred and got a call but it got disconnected due to network problem and received this email after that.

Greetings from CRED!

We tried reaching you over call but were unable to connect. However, we've chosen to streamline the cashback process on CRED to eliminate any potential confusion among various payment types, such as credit card bill payment, scan and pay, utility bills, etc. From January 3rd, 2023, our users will receive 5 spins per cashback jackpot which can be claimed within 7 days of allotment. We found that having a single cashback unlock per payment is more user-friendly and intuitive, so we've decided to standardize this approach. Hope we were able to help you out. Thank you for using CRED.

Maybe they meant to write January 3rd, 2024

amank70471

TF Buzz
Hello there, new member here.
I'm facing issue(?) with Cred Cashback for credit card bill payment.
Usually after credit card bill payment you get cashback spins for 3 days, but 2 weeks ago I made payment for my card (I pay in ₹1000 denominations) after payment I got cashback spin (₹1 cashback), next day I waited for cashback spin but there was nothing, I waited another day but nothing.
Then I made another payment and same thing happened again.
I thought maybe they restricted my account or something So I registered new account with different number.
On new account I got ₹50 cashback for first credit card payment but same problem (only got 1 spin).

My question is this for me only or happening to everyone?
Yes now you can spin only one time.
Applied from 1Jan 2024.