• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Electricity Bill Payment Restrictions on Amazon using Credit Card

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unable to pay the electricity bill using a credit card or Amazon Pay Balance. I didn't expect Amazon to have a limit on electricity bill payments, especially using the Amazon Pay Balance.

So what's the exact limit for this? How can I avoid the same situation in the future, and when will I be able to pay the bills again?

1000235522.jpg

Last edited:

akshayhs

TF Ace
I paid my bill of 1696 y'day using the Amazon Pay card on Amazon Pay. Looks like some account level restriction to me.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid my bill of 1696 y'day using the Amazon Pay card on Amazon Pay. Looks like some account level restriction to me.
Yes it's an account level restriction that's what mentioned in the screenshot. But wanted to know what's the exact limit to avoid this situation in future.

I paid five electricity bills this month. All five of them are paid using Amazon Pay Gift Card Balance. Maybe that's an issue.

doraemon

TF Legend
Yes it's an account level restriction that's what mentioned in the screenshot. But wanted to know what's the exact limit to avoid this situation in future.

I paid five electricity bills this month. All five of them are paid using Amazon Pay Gift Card Balance. Maybe that's an issue.
Same amajon has restricted my account from loading wallet using dc
Whenever I add any debit card details while loading wallet it shows u have breached the card limit pls try other methods

Earlier I thought that I breached monthly limit
But it seems a long restriction on my account

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same amajon has restricted my account from loading wallet using dc
Whenever I add any debit card details while loading wallet it shows u have breached the card limit pls try other methods

Earlier I thought that I breached monthly limit
But it seems a long restriction on my account
Wallet loading using a debit card is disabled for me as well. I thought it would be fixed next month. You mean it won't?🥲

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Flipkart is currently not allowing me to order any smartphone. It shows "You've reached the maximum units allowed for purchase of this item" no matter which smartphone I try to buy. Why do these platforms have limits? Don't they want profits?
Screenshot_20240508_114557.jpg