• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubts about CC bill payment with DC

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Would you be fine with entering date, amount and category of spend in a google spreadsheet? I am currently making one for myself and would be fine with sharing it with you if you want that. Current design is kinda manual where we have to enter the above details. When finished with this, will try to modify the script from another technofino user which used to scrape spends from transaction emails and populate a spreadsheet with the data.
Yes please do share. It will be helpful

D₹V

TF Prestige
Bhai main hmesa search krta hu lekin ek ka bhi answer nhi mila.. related tha pr exact nhi.. 2-3 post toh first time maine question raise kiya and uska answer abhitk mila nhi.. i will update once I have update. koi nhaabse aur search krunga
I get it.

Related thread pe bhi puch sakte the, koi n koi jawab de deta.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Does HDFC have way to track rewards and bonus rewards points tracking per transaction like ICICI and AU bank have?

I checked net baking, mycards but could not find anything which is by transaction.

If not, how do you guys generally track it.
see i have HDFC Plantium DC so i use that pay Bills of all cc other than HDFC one so you need to calculate manually for that like on 20,000k Akis 1% you will get 200 RP and on other DC spend have no idea. so manual is the way for HDFC DC.

MartianManhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I thought this is all automated and there's no funny business/miscalculation from HDFC's side. But, calculating base & bonus shouldn't be difficult to calculate on a Google sheet if you can enter the date and select category(1X,3X,5X etc.) amounts. I can make a sheet if you guys are interested.

MartianManhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1704111763630.png
This is a very crude sheet which I've started. Shall share it once the base version is ready. Do let me know what other features we require as a community.
Possible things I think we can do to make it better:
  • I can round down 166.5 to 166 because we don't get decimal points.
  • I can also add another column for something like "bonus reward points wasted" or something which would total a month's reward points and see if we have accumulated more than 15K and stop adding bonus points past that limit.
  • Add month-wise executive summary (total spend, base points, reward points) on the main sheet and all the data in the second sheet

Tagging the person I know who was interested before the thread merge: @stech18

Last edited:

IamMayank

TF Buzz
1) gives 2.5% through billpay
2) You can pay directly with debitcard on mobikwik no need to wallet load can also use FULLPAY
3) Similar to Mobikwik.
4) Keep the Plat Card and if possible open another account with classic relationship to get a millennia chargefree and making the ES Plat Card free too.😉
Thanks for the great info!
I already have a classic account with HDFC, to open the second account I will have to visit a branch or online account opening option will work.