• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does ICICI have company list for Sapphiro LTF?

frezcoop

TF Select
Hi folks,

I currently hold ICICI APay, Rubyx LTF with 9L limit on both. I asked ICICI for Sapphiro LTF based on >2L monthly criteria but they said that my employer is not in their list for Sapphiro LTF. So a condition on company also exists ?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I currently hold ICICI APay, Rubyx LTF with 9L limit on both. I asked ICICI for Sapphiro LTF based on >2L monthly criteria but they said that my employer is not in their list for Sapphiro LTF. So a condition on company also exists ?
reach via Twitter .. you should receive email from them

u should get LTF upgrade based on sal > 2L (if u have ICICI salary account would be an advantage )

frezcoop

TF Select
reach via Twitter .. you should receive email from them

u should get LTF upgrade based > 2L sal (if u have salary account would be an advantage )
Thanks, will try this route. I don't have salary account with them but I have read here that without it people have got it. I thought I am just late to the party. But this route will definitely try.

frezcoop

TF Select
Your RM's name can be found in your imobile app...
Yaya, funny enough the RM called me up after I looked into this more. Maybe they missed assigning me one but as I was enquiring and all this, they might have seen the miss and assigned one. Sadly the branch is far from where I live now so neither RM nor me can meet. Perhaps I will change my branch first.

Riya

TF Ace
Yaya, funny enough the RM called me up after I looked into this more. Maybe they missed assigning me one but as I was enquiring and all this, they might have seen the miss and assigned one. Sadly the branch is far from where I live now so neither RM nor me can meet. Perhaps I will change my branch first.
Doesn't matter.... My branch is also quite far from my place, I've had relationship with ICICI for last 16 years and have been there only twice... Communication only through phone or I avail services from nearby branches...

Riya

TF Ace
As long as you are loaded, the bank will serve you irrespective of where you are 😂😂