• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does being an Axis bank account holder give me a better chance at getting a card from Axis?

MUDIT JAIN

TF Buzz
If yes ,
1.Does type of account matters. Like zero balance account
2.Balance in account matters?
3.How much difference does it makes

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Where are you checking these details?

I know they say this, how can they track? I have never really looked into this tbvh, other than my first account which I opened with SBI which was BSBDA, but it is long closed.

You might have to escalate, but they will have to open with threats from higher authorities.
Those higher authorities only tell them privately not to open these accounts... My branch people said they receive instructions in their meetings

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Yep, I know they get quota from top only, but they can't deny a customer like that, so yeah reluctantly, they will open it.
Axis bank employees are stubborn on their offerings. I have been trying to get a Rupay Platinum DC since 2 years, I haven't managed to get one from them. Tried all routes. They simply say, they don't have it in this branch.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Axis bank employees are stubborn on their offerings. I have been trying to get a Rupay Platinum DC since 2 years, I haven't managed to get one from them. Tried all routes. They simply say, they don't have it in this branch.
In axis you can only get rupay platinum for salary accounts.... Not any normal savings account....

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
In axis you can only get rupay platinum for salary accounts.... Not any normal savings account....
Yes, I have salary account with them. But it was previously opened as prime account, which cane with Secure+ DC, later converted to salary account. When I insisted on Rupay Platinum cards to much extent, they applied a Rupay Platinum ATM card from branch, whixh cannot be used online. After that I left Rupay DC expectations from Axis bank.
One of my friends got an Axis salary account opened from his company itself, but it also xame with a Visa DC

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Yes, I have salary account with them. But it was previously opened as prime account, which cane with Secure+ DC, later converted to salary account. When I insisted on Rupay Platinum cards to much extent, they applied a Rupay Platinum ATM card from branch, whixh cannot be used online. After that I left Rupay DC expectations from Axis bank.
One of my friends got an Axis salary account opened from his company itself, but it also xame with a Visa DC
You should shoot a mail to pno then to rbi... Then they will teach them a lesson