• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone here use Simpl BNPL?

arjun

TF Select
I am using simpl for more than 5 years now and when I started I had 750rs limit and they didn't asked for my pan card it was miracle for me. Till date they don't have my Pan, I don't have any inquiry on my cibil from their side, recently they have been giving me LE almost every month so I wanna know about your experience and are you guys also getting LE in simpl very often?

Arcade

TF Buzz
I am using simpl for more than 5 years now and when I started I had 750rs limit and they didn't asked for my pan card it was miracle for me. Till date they don't have my Pan, I don't have any inquiry on my cibil from their side, recently they have been giving me LE almost every month so I wanna know about your experience and are you guys also getting LE in simpl very often?
Even I've been using simpl since it's inception, they've never asked me any kyc details.

Yes, I've been getting limit enhancements every month as well, and recently the amounts have also jumped significantly. Went from 7k to 25k in just 3 months.

arjun

TF Select
Even I've been using simpl since it's inception, they've never asked me any kyc details.

Yes, I've been getting limit enhancements every month as well, and recently the amounts have also jumped significantly. Went from 7k to 25k in just 3 months.
Yes same here and hats off to simpl, for me it is really convenient to use on jiomart,zomato etc
And we can even pay their bill using a credit card

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
you all r very lucky if ur simpl account is not reported in cibil yet,

mine did simpl.png

keep using it as long it doesnt ask for pan card details in future

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Same here, haven't shared PAN. Started with 1k limit many years ago, and now it is 21k. No report in any bureaus.

pxg

TF Premier
Simpl was the OG BNPL in India. I have 24k limit after almost 5 years, started with 5k when I was 16 (they never asked for KYC or age lmao). But I rarely use it except when my credit utilization is high and I want like 2 months to pay it off.

I also tried Simple Pay-in-3 EMI. It's a good truly no cost EMI option (no processing fees or interest) and you can pay that EMI via Credit card. They said they will check credit score when using Pay-in-3 but I never saw an enquiry on my report.

Last edited: