• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Paisabazaar BNPL closed. Need some expert advice

zenchill

TF Select
I got this pre approved credit line offer via paisabazaar and IDFC bank in Oct for around 1 L. Paisabazaar missold me the credit line saying I can withdraw and use the cash as per my needs.
Post approval there was no disbursement of amount by IDFC bank.
Running between both companies i found out there would be no cash disbursement. So how one is supposed to use the credit line was not clear.

Long story short I closed the credit line, received the NOC and also learnt a lesson to never trust paisabazaar or any 3rd party.

Now I was a customer for idfc for this brief period. They generated a customer I'd for me and I can login to their app and website. I can see my closed loan account.

My question is: will this bring me any benefits of say a pre approved pl offer or a cc offer or a zero balance account offer as a customer? Should I expect anything from idfc? Or say if I apply for a pl on their app does it improve my chances a little?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got this pre approved credit line offer via paisabazaar and IDFC bank in Oct for around 1 L. Paisabazaar missold me the credit line saying I can withdraw and use the cash as per my needs.
Post approval there was no disbursement of amount by IDFC bank.
Running between both companies i found out there would be no cash disbursement. So how one is supposed to use the credit line was not clear.

Long story short I closed the credit line, received the NOC and also learnt a lesson to never trust paisabazaar or any 3rd party.

Now I was a customer for idfc for this brief period. They generated a customer I'd for me and I can login to their app and website. I can see my closed loan account.

My question is: will this bring me any benefits of say a pre approved pl offer or a cc offer or a zero balance account offer as a customer? Should I expect anything from idfc? Or say if I apply for a pl on their app does it improve my chances a little?
Don't expect anything from Idfc.. until pre approved.. there is no system to guess u will get anything by applying or not .their system works in mysterious way ..

Btw why you looking for loan & do u have business or salaried

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
self employed and hence looking for PL at decent ROI
Whichever is your bank primary..
Try getting Fixed salary from a current account registered in name of company or even another saving account of yours or other
Use NEFT.
in few month it will be seen as salary thats the best bet .
Applying for loan as Self employed ..it takes you toward business loan .so many thread on that..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Whichever is your bank primary..
Try getting Fixed salary from a current account registered in name of company or even another saving account of yours or other
Use NEFT.
in few month it will be seen as salary thats the best bet .
Applying for loan as Self employed ..it takes you toward business loan .so many thread on that..
If you do this , you can apply sbi cc via agent & verify your income through saving account .. will trigger sure shot approval bcz it will be seen as salary.

zenchill

TF Select
If you do this , you can apply sbi cc via agent & verify your income through saving account .. will trigger sure shot approval bcz it will be seen as salary.
Thanks do have a SBI simply Save 5+ years although no pl/encash offers there ever. Will consider your salary tips from current account. thanks