• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Discounted Hotstar Premium Offer?

lostwords

TF Select
RML Group
Hi, Can anyone kindly provide any source/process of getting Hotstar Premium at a discounted price?
I have checked Timesprime but they only give Super membership which is not suitable for me.

Any suggestion is immensely appreciated.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
After taking Super plan from times prime, just login and upgrade it to Super+Ads free. It costs ₹200 extra and extends your membership to full 1 year instead of 6 months which is given by Times prime.
Same with Premium upgrade.
First I have to Activate Super of 6 months.

And then I have to pay 200 for add free and Extension of 6 months

And then I can enjoy all content add free for 12 months on how many devices?

This is all I have to do ?
Any Precaution ?

skvignesh

TF Premier
After taking Super plan from times prime, just login and upgrade it to Super+Ads free. It costs ₹200 extra and extends your membership to full 1 year instead of 6 months which is given by Times prime.
Same with Premium upgrade.
For me it showing 1 year instead of 6m

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-02-19-24-10-43_cfbcc17267b0464af8bff0542436bc64.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-02-19-24-10-43_cfbcc17267b0464af8bff0542436bc64.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 128

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have one activated through Jio & Airtel (Super) but both these plans do not give the option to upgrade to Premium which I’m looking for. It gives the option to pay in full to upgrade to Premium i.e. Rs 1500

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have one activated through Jio & Airtel (Super) but both these plans do not give the option to upgrade to Premium which I’m looking for. It gives the option to pay in full to upgrade to Premium i.e. Rs 1500
Some B2B offers do not allow to upgrade from 6 months or 3 months, check TnC of hotstar

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
It is working.
Now I have 3 years quota of Disney Hotstar @200/Year. If Times prime continues to provide Disney Hotstar Membership.
alright @VISHESH_BANSAL so my 1 yr hotstar subscription will be ending on 8th june 2023, and that was 4k one so 1499/- so after applying 6 months code from timesprime app, it upgrade from 6 month to 1 yr for hotstar premium or some other plan for 1yr by paying just 200rs? if yes that will work how can i extend for another 1/2 yr like you? I'm interested for hotstar premium only though.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
alright @VISHESH_BANSAL so my 1 yr hotstar subscription will be ending on 8th june 2023, and that was 4k one so 1499/- so after applying 6 months code from timesprime app, it upgrade from 6 month to 1 yr for hotstar premium or some other plan for 1yr by paying just 200rs? if yes that will work how can i extend for another 1/2 yr like you?
After Subscriptions end,
Just genearate the code and Apply it.

A super membership will get Activated.
Now you have two Options when You click Upgrade on Home Screen of Hotstar App.

1st - Pay Rs.200 and get Acces for 2 devices add free for next 12 months @1080

2nd -Pay Rs.600 and get Access for 4 devices add free for next 12 months @4K

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
After Subscriptions end,
Just genearate the code and Apply it.

A super membership will get Activated.
Now you have two Options when You click Upgrade on Home Screen of Hotstar App.

1st - Pay Rs.200 and get Acces for 2 devices add free for next 12 months @1080

2nd -Pay Rs.600 and get Access for 4 devices add free for next 12 months @4K
alright thanks, "Now I have 3 years quota of Disney Hotstar @200/Year" - so coupons through timesprime have expiry of 2yr? how come you would have 3 yr of disney+ Hotstar?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
alright thanks, "Now I have 3 years quota of Disney Hotstar @200/Year" - so coupons through timesprime have expiry of 2yr? how come you would have 3 yr of disney+ Hotstar?
Next year times Prime will renew as we have already added 2-3 Promocode to same Times Prime Account

Next year again we can generate New Promocode of Hotstar Membership from Times Prime, if Times Prime continues to Provide the Same.

I have added two Times Prime code , another one is on the Way.

Therefore, three times Prime code means Three years of Disney+Hotstar @200/year if Times Prime continues to provide the same in future

Last edited:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Next year times Prime will renew as we have already added 2-3 Promocode to same Times Prime Account

Next year again we can generate New Promocode of Hotstar Membership from Times Prime, if Times Prime continues to Provide the Same.

I have added two Times Prime code , another one is on the Way.

Therefore, three times Prime code means Three years of Disney+Hotstar @200/year if Times Prime continues to provide the same in future
@vaibhav111 ka toh times prime code hi chura lia tha kisine bhai 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

sivarock

TF Buzz
Hi,

Today I learned that free times prime membership is 1rs from any visa signature card.

I opted for it and activated the Hotstar 6-month free membership. it's showing 6-month validity from now

After that, I saw an upgrade option in Hotstar and checked out. It shows only 200rs for 1 yr super+ plan.

I paid and it's 1yr validity now i.e. 1099 plan.

I don't know anyone already posted here. I have searched here and didn't find this trick. That's why posted it here.

Now it shows 400rs upgrade for premium plan

Attachments

• hotstar.PNG
    hotstar.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 63

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Hi,

Today I learned that free times prime membership is 1rs from any visa signature card.

I opted for it and activated the Hotstar 6-month free membership. it's showing 6-month validity from now

After that, I saw an upgrade option in Hotstar and checked out. It shows only 200rs for 1 yr super+ plan.

I paid and it's 1yr validity now i.e. 1099 plan.

I don't know anyone already posted here. I have searched here and didn't find this trick. That's why posted it here.

Now it shows 400rs upgrade for premium plan
It is already there in the forum.

Check this:
Post in thread 'Discounted Hotstar Premium Offer?'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/discounted-hotstar-premium-offer.12902/post-218851