• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Discounted Hotstar Premium Offer?

suhasa010

TF Premier
No Disney+ Hotstar top-up anymore on Times Prime?

Can't find it in Topups section (I've already used the 6 months initial voucher).

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After Subscriptions end,
Just genearate the code and Apply it.

A super membership will get Activated.
Now you have two Options when You click Upgrade on Home Screen of Hotstar App.

1st - Pay Rs.200 and get Acces for 2 devices add free for next 12 months @1080

2nd -Pay Rs.600 and get Access for 4 devices add free for next 12 months @4K
Seems they patched that - now they are asking 550 instead of 200

avis_

TF Premier
Hotstar subscription from times prime have only validity of 14 days ?

My existing Disney premium plan expires in 20 days. Hotstar customer care asked to redeem after expiry of current plan.

IMG_20231104_205428.jpg

onepallav

TF Neo
Hi Guys, I just purchased Times prime and activated Disney+ Hotstar
Now in the Disney+Hotstar app when i go to upgrade it shows 1499 for Premium 1 year?

Is the offer dead now?

onepallav

TF Neo
That is premium plan, what u got is super plan.
Did not quite get you. The begining post in this thread says that you buy Hotstar through timesprime and then you can upgrade to Super + no ads for 200 for a year? Where do i get this? not able to see this either Times prime app, nor the Hotstar app.

My Hotstar App says upgrade Super for 1 year for INR 1099, which just does not make sense.

I am guessing the offer is dead or does it appear when my Super will be near ending around the 6 month time?

I actually wanted the premium as Super is of no use for me

avis_

TF Premier
Did not quite get you. The begining post in this thread says that you buy Hotstar through timesprime and then you can upgrade to Super + no ads for 200 for a year? Where do i get this? not able to see this either Times prime app, nor the Hotstar app.

My Hotstar App says upgrade Super for 1 year for INR 1099, which just does not make sense.

I am guessing the offer is dead or does it appear when my Super will be near ending around the 6 month time?

I actually wanted the premium as Super is of no use for me
Timesprime 6 months is of Value ₹549 so if you upgrade your plan to premium on the same day u redeem from Times Prime you would get that 549 as discount on Hotstar Premium and Super Plus Plans. Since I activated second day my final value increased by 4.96. But when I checked on the same day I redeemed from Timesprime it was exactly ₹950/-

Screenshot_2023-11-25-13-56-26-19_cfbcc17267b0464af8bff0542436bc64.jpg

So don't wait for upgrade do it immediately.