• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anybody receive new Axis card ?

Tazact

TF Select
As the Citi- Axis migration has already been completed , have anybody received new Axis card as a replacement of existing Citi card ? Does Axis send new card when the Expiry date is near completion or they just started sending new card irrespective of existing Exp date of Citi card?

ALOAK

TF Premier
As the Citi- Axis migration has already been completed , have anybody received new Axis card as a replacement of existing Citi card ? Does Axis send new card when the Expiry date is near completion or they just started sending new card irrespective of existing Exp date of Citi card?
Not yet maybe they may send once your existing citi card expires. Am also waiting what type of card will they send for citi Indianoil type master and visa 2 cards both are ltf

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you are a Citi customer. I don't think you read your emails.
The merger is about to complete by mid 2024.

Tazact

TF Select
If you are a Citi customer. I don't think you read your emails.
The merger is about to complete by mid 2024.
I do and acknowledged the same.
Its progressive & my recent conversation with Citi Customer service they told me that Axis would rolling out new cards for existing citi customers very soon

Blrx

TF Neo
I'm wondering whether they will migrate citigold customers to Burgundy. Burgundy is a very diluted product when compared to citigold, and also has pretty low eligibility criteria (citi needed NRV of 75L, while burgundy needs just 30L). While Citi offered unlimited airport lounge visits, Burgundy gives a disappointing 3 per quarter, reserving unlimited visits only for Private Card clients who keep a a NRV of 5 Cr.