• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DBS Bank Credit Card, Savings Account Offerings

Souvik

TF Premier
Am I the only one who do not see much traction for DBS Bank's products in this forum ?

They have some good discounts on Big basket irrespective of minimum order value and all. Sure not many branches but touted to be asia's safest bank.

Before I indulge, I just wanted to have a few wise thoughts !

prc1990

TF Ace
Am I the only one who do not see much traction for DBS Bank's products in this forum ?

They have some good discounts on Big basket irrespective of minimum order value and all. Sure not many branches but touted to be asia's safest bank.

Before I indulge, I just wanted to have a few wise thoughts !
I'm having a savings account with them for the last 2 years and they used to provide cashback and Amazon Gift Voucher on bill payment/maintaining RV etc.

Credit Card wise it is not yet exciting as they have partnered with Bajaj which I personally don't like at all.

Last edited:

Bob78900

TF Premier
I'm having a savings account with them for the last 2 years and they used to provide cashback and Amazon Gift Voucher on bill payment/maintaining RV etc.

Credit Card wise it is not yet exciting as they have partnered with Bajaj which I personally don't like at all.
Why what happened with bajaj?😅

Souvik

TF Premier

May you help us with details about the savings account, MAB, mobile app experience, premium accounts with additional privileges etc..

I am planning to park some money and hence the query.

prc1990

TF Ace
May you help us with details about the savings account, MAB, mobile app experience, premium accounts with additional privileges etc..

I am planning to park some money and hence the query.
I use the Digi Save account with 5K MAB I believe. This account variant can exclusively be opened online and you would receive enough offers like the one I shared in this thread. Mobile application is very good along with it an eye soothing UI and fast processing. I can share my referral with you.

Souvik

TF Premier
I use the Digi Save account with 5K MAB I believe. This account variant can exclusively be opened online and you would receive enough offers like the one I shared in this thread. Mobile application is very good along with it an eye soothing UI and fast processing. I can share my referral with you.
Thanks, let me go through the offers.