• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Customer I'd not active

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Hello,

Mother had one card in axis Bank which was a flipkart card but later closed it due to that legendary limit of axis Bank and they didn't increased also after a year use. But after 2-3 month Applied for Ace card and same got approved after physical kyc and finnally got relief from legendary limit. But that problem is that I can't access net banking or mobile banking due to customer I'd inactive. Had a conversation with senior officials but they said to visit branch bla bla bla. But my mother can't visit branch due to health issues.

Tried mailing PNO,Nodal,CS nothing worked.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hello,

Mother had one card in axis Bank which was a flipkart card but later closed it due to that legendary limit of axis Bank and they didn't increased also after a year use. But after 2-3 month Applied for Ace card and same got approved after physical kyc and finnally got relief from legendary limit. But that problem is that I can't access net banking or mobile banking due to customer I'd inactive. Had a conversation with senior officials but they said to visit branch bla bla bla. But my mother can't visit branch due to health issues.

send sms CUSTIDCC to 56161600 and try to login with that id

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hello,

Nothing will work.

I am a victim of this issue.

Only branch visit will help.

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Hello,

बैंक साखा आपकी राह देख रही है

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello,

Probably visit the branch by yourself along with your mother's letter addressed to the BM requesting to reactivate the customer ID, explaining the current situation, it may work