• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[CrowdSource] Axis BURGUNDY Debit Card Benefits

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis Burgundy Debit Card is better than many credit cards in terms of benefits (but low reward rate).
Feel free to share any other benefits than the one listed below:

2ER per 200rs | 6ER per 200rs (international) | 1ER = 20paise,
  • BMS Movie - BOGO 4 times in a month upto 500 each
  • BMS Non-movie - BOGO 4 times in a month upto 1000 each
  • Easy Diner Subscription - 40% off upto 1000 | 50% off on Birthday upto 3000 (not for Burgundy debit card, confirm) | OFFER
    • Culinary Concierge at 7669004444 (eazydiner)
  • MasterCard World Platform -> Lifestyle, Experiences, Travel -Benefits
  • Cash Withdrawal - 3Lakh daily limit, 6lakh purchase limit
  • Lounge - 3 per quarter | List
  • Locker - 60% discount on small & medium, 30% on large and extra large
  • Foreign currency Markup 3.5%
  • 12 complimentary rounds of golf lessons and 4 complimentary rounds of green fee per calender year. Also, avail of 50% waiver on green fee beyond complimentary sessions. Know more
  • Insurance (To avail the insurance covers, your debit card needs to be used for purchases 90 days prior to the date of the mishap)
    • Air Accident Cover of Rs. 1 crore
    • Personal Accident Insurance Cover of Rs. 15 lakh
    • Purchase Protection: Rs 50,000

Trust Me

TF Ace
Axis Burgundy Debit Card is better than many credit cards in terms of benefits (but low reward rate).

• Easy Diner Subscription - 40% off upto 1000 | 50% off on Birthday upto 3000 (not for Burgundy debit card, confirm) | OFFER
  • 12 complimentary rounds of golf lessons and 4 complimentary rounds of green fee per calender year. Also, avail of 50% waiver on green fee beyond complimentary sessions. Know more
  • Insurance (To avail the insurance covers, your debit card needs to be used for purchases 90 days prior to the date of the mishap)

Meh! Nothing much stands out compared to competition. Also, Burgundy customers would have a free Select CC too, which is better in many respects compared to the DC. And why is Foreign Currency Markup of 3.5% listed as a benefit?!

There is pretty much nothing to interest me, so my Burgundy DC is lying in a cabinet, unused, for years.

Last edited:

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Meh! Nothing much stands out compared to competition. Also, Burgundy customers would have a free Select CC too, which is better in many respects compared to the DC. And why is Foreign Currency Markup of 3.5% listed as a benefit?!

Their is pretty much nothing to interest me, so my Burgundy DC is lying in a cabinet, unused, for years.
Movie ticket benefit is great!

vivekea

TF Buzz

• Purchase Protection: Rs 50,00

The offers or benefits of burgundy wealth management debit card are all devalued.

The cream of the benefits are applicable to burgundy private, magnus cards.

The normal burgandy debit card is not of much worth. Neither does it have prioirty access. Airport domestic lounge access is just 3 per quarter. Equivalent cards provide unlimited lounge accesses.

Im easy diner 25% discount is all that is available.
2ndly now axis is issuing mastercard burgundy debit card because of which all the great visa benefits will not be applicable to your so called premium debit card.

Spend to edge reward to amount value is poor. My zone lifetime free CC gives better benefits than this debit card.

Consider the burgundy debit card exactly same as prestige Debit card but without the annual charges. Thats all.

drsel

TF Legend
You should use it only for 4 + 4 movie tickets and 4 + 4 non movie tickets every month and pay credit card bills to get 0.8% return.

Credit card bill payment through debit card does not earn more than this.
do you know any credit card bill payment which gives more than 0.8% return?

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You should use it only for 4 + 4 movie tickets and 4 + 4 non movie tickets every month and pay credit card bills to get 0.8% return.

Credit card bill payment through debit card does not earn more than this.
do you know any credit card bill payment which gives more than 0.8% return?
How 0.8 , using 5:4 point conversion ?

insight

TF Ace
The offers or benefits of burgundy wealth management debit card are all devalued.

The cream of the benefits are applicable to burgundy private, magnus cards.

The normal burgandy debit card is not of much worth. Neither does it have prioirty access. Airport domestic lounge access is just 3 per quarter. Equivalent cards provide unlimited lounge accesses.

Im easy diner 25% discount is all that is available.
2ndly now axis is issuing mastercard burgundy debit card because of which all the great visa benefits will not be applicable to your so called premium debit card.
Way to get the Visa variant?
Spend to edge reward to amount value is poor. My zone lifetime free CC gives better benefits than this debit card.

Consider the burgundy debit card exactly same as prestige Debit card but without the annual charges. Thats all.

vizzkid

TF Buzz
Hi,

Can i use my Burgundy debit card to pay advance tax and get edge points?

I hold infinia and magnus and both don't give points on govt spend. Hence looking at this option.

Thanks,

Vishal.

vizzkid

TF Buzz
All txns from Burgundy DC fetches ER points, but those points will be valuable only if you hold a Mangus burgundy card.
Thanks for your reply...

I do hold a Burgundy Magnus card. I'm not able to find the govt spend reward rate for the DC.

Will probably call them tomorrow and check.

Do you have any idea pls on the rate of ER for DC?

Thanks again

Vishal

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your reply...

I do hold a Burgundy Magnus card. I'm not able to find the govt spend reward rate for the DC.

Will probably call them tomorrow and check.

Do you have any idea pls on the rate of ER for DC?

Thanks again

Vishal
I believe it's the same for all TXns. Approximately you will get 1% value at 5:4 conversion. You can send ER to Accor to get better value ~2%.