• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit limit increase

Akb

TF Buzz
I have an icici platinum credit card that I received when I opened a salary account with them last year which was my first ever credit card. The limit was 40k which was perfectly fine. However I still haven’t received a limit enhancement from them till now. All my other credit cards are 3L+ now.
I don’t really use it that often but I received the Amazon pay icici card on the basis of this card hence the same limit of 40k which I use often while shopping on Amazon.
Is there anyway I can try to get the limit increased atleast on my Amazon pay icici card if not both.
(750+ on cibil)

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Ask CC to increase your card limit as you hold a salary account with them, they will not ask for income proof.

Also, you can mail them a limit increase request attaching your credit card statement and salary slip to get a better limit.
One thing to note if you ask for a manual limit increase they will do a cibil enquiry.

Reactions: Akb

Akb

TF Buzz
Ask CC to increase your card limit as you hold a salary account with them, they will not ask for income proof.

Also, you can mail them a limit increase request attaching your credit card statement and salary slip to get a better limit.
One thing to note if you ask for a manual limit increase they will do a cibil enquiry.

Thanks
Mailed them and they increased my limit to 5L haha.