• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

pradeepG

TF Premier
It maximum time frame.It should get updated even before.
i got my new card reported in 5th calendar month from month of issue, and probably 4th billing cycle. updated LE reflected in 3rd calendar months and 2nd billing cycle

Last edited:

SoggypastA

TF Premier
This is the timeframe when ICICI will start reporting your card to CIBIL, after that they will report on every bill generation date.
My Apay card getting reported to cibil on bill generation date in 60 days interval, earlier it was every month.

habibmy

TF Premier
My Apay card getting reported to cibil on bill generation date in 60 days interval, earlier it was every month.
My APay have still not started reporting to cibil but my Platinum was reported after 60 days for first time and then it was monthly updated.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the CIBIL reporting date for One Card /. Federal bank? Found the answer - Exactly one day before your Bill generation date, federal bank One card reports.

srikant

TF Premier
There is too much manmAnI in this from both banks and Transunion (I guess especially Transunion).

I took out my report from GooglePay like 24th or so of last month, and it didn't carry my ICICI card details.

I took out my report today from Wishfin, and it says ICICI reported the card on 20 July!

I see that BoB and PNB have correctly made reports on 31 Aug and 16 Aug. This is as expected.

But HDFC, IDFC, Kotak, ICICI's numbers are all from July - 31, 31, 31 and 20 respectively. ICICI should have made a report on 20 Aug, and the others on 31 Aug, but even today, 8 Sep, Transunion hasn't put in the updated values.

The careless and irresponsible nature of this foreign company is just blood-boiling..

BeingIncog

TF Ace
There is too much manmAnI in this from both banks and Transunion (I guess especially Transunion).

I took out my report from GooglePay like 24th or so of last month, and it didn't carry my ICICI card details.

I took out my report today from Wishfin, and it says ICICI reported the card on 20 July!

I see that BoB and PNB have correctly made reports on 31 Aug and 16 Aug. This is as expected.

But HDFC, IDFC, Kotak, ICICI's numbers are all from July - 31, 31, 31 and 20 respectively. ICICI should have made a report on 20 Aug, and the others on 31 Aug, but even today, 8 Sep, Transunion hasn't put in the updated values.

The careless and irresponsible nature of this foreign company is just blood-boiling..
relax, this is not that serious situation. it takes time for everything. Don't get that excited to see scores. just pay up dues timely.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cibil still has the last limits and dues as per April '23 for icici.For now I only focusing on making payments on time and trying to reduce utilization ratio(thanks to a colleagues who abused my cc and later started avoiding).