• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am aware that HDFC BIllpay offers 1% Cashback for payment of other bank Credit Card. Wanted to understand on how HDFC Billpay is different from HDFC Payzapp. Will I get 1% cashback when I pay CC bill via Payzapp using HDFC Debit Card? Are there any other benefits that Payzapp offers?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Prestige
I am aware that HDFC BIllpay offers 1% Cashback for payment of other bank Credit Card. Wanted to understand on how HDFC Billpay is different from HDFC Payzapp. Will I get 1% cashback when I pay CC bill via Payzapp using HDFC Debit Card? Are there any other benefits that Payzapp offers?
Payzapp will give you Rs.11 Shagun on Making Payment of 5k More.😂

shubham393

TF Buzz
HDFC BIllpay offers 1% Cashback for payment of other bank Credit Card
Are people still getting 1% cashback on HDFC debit card for Credit card bill payment?

I'm using "easyshop classic visa platinum" card, but not getting any points for CC bill payment. I have tried billpay through both netbanking and PayZapp.

Can someone suggest how they are getting these cashbacks?

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are people still getting 1% cashback on HDFC debit card for Credit card bill payment?

I'm using "easyshop classic visa platinum" card, but not getting any points for CC bill payment. I have tried billpay through both netbanking and PayZapp.

Yes, I have Easyshop Platinum Visa - preferred debit card and I am still getting 1% cashback. I beleive all Easyshop Platinum card varients like classic, preferred etc are one and the same in terms of benefits.
You need to go to HDFC net banking, go to Billpay and recharge section, Add your CC biller and make payment using the debit card option. You will get cashback points in 1-3 days. Max Cashback per month 750.

James

TF Ace

Are you paying from your debit card on hdfc bill pay?

If so, you must have received cashback points

amitbindal451

TF Select
Yes, I have Easyshop Platinum Visa - preferred debit card and I am still getting 1% cashback. I beleive all Easyshop Platinum card varients like classic, preferred etc are one and the same in terms of benefits.
You need to go to HDFC net banking, go to Billpay and recharge section, Add your CC biller and make payment using the debit card option. You will get cashback points in 1-3 days. Max Cashback per month 750.
Bro agr hdfc cc ki bill payment krni ho to konsa app use kre i have also hdfc visa dc

James

TF Ace
my cards due date is 5th Feb. I have already availed 750 for Jan from the hdfc dc. can I wait for 1st Feb to pay the bill and avail the benefit for Feb month or play it safe way and pay it now and leave the 1% Cashback.

what do you suggest?
Yes. My due date is 5th. I always pay 2nd of every month