• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am aware that HDFC BIllpay offers 1% Cashback for payment of other bank Credit Card. Wanted to understand on how HDFC Billpay is different from HDFC Payzapp. Will I get 1% cashback when I pay CC bill via Payzapp using HDFC Debit Card? Are there any other benefits that Payzapp offers?

prath

TF Buzz
Yes, I have Easyshop Platinum Visa - preferred debit card and I am still getting 1% cashback. I beleive all Easyshop Platinum card varients like classic, preferred etc are one and the same in terms of benefits.
You need to go to HDFC net banking, go to Billpay and recharge section, Add your CC biller and make payment using the debit card option. You will get cashback points in 1-3 days. Max Cashback per month 750.
Where do you get the points credited? Is it direct cashback in the account or i have to redeem it from somewhere?

rounakbhowmik

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did a payment on hdfc bill pay of other bank cc with hdfc visa platinum dc on 23 jan but till now it's doesn't settlement in credit card how many days it takes to settlement ???
Its been more than 4 months i did the transaction using platinium debit card.Still not received reward point. Transaction done through cheqq app(Credit card bill payment)

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Its been more than 4 months i did the transaction using platinium debit card.Still not received reward point. Transaction done through cheqq app(Credit card bill payment)
Platinum debit card does not give reward points for Cheq credit card payments. It used to give on Mobikwik earlier, but that is also stopped now. You have to use it on HDFC Billpay portal for non HDFC cards like SBI, ICICI etc for cashback