• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Correct time for Miles Conversion before devaluation - Axis Magnus

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tested exactly how 3 months is calculated?

Say if I issue it today (10th March), it will be valid for travel till 8th June (90 days), 10th June (3 months plus 1 day) or 9th June (3 calander months including first and last day)?

Edit: Tried myself and here is my experience.

Issued on 12th March around 11AM and Voucher is valid for Travel till 12th June. In fact, Email says time of 11AM as well for 12th June. So, it is 3 full calender months, not just 90 days.

But when you try booking with 12th June as date, it allows to select any flight on that day. In fact, it also allows to select any flight within +/-3 days i e. 9th to 15th June subject to award availability. I was able to reach till OTP page. So, this should work.

Like normal CV points booking, u need to pay 500-1000 taxes and 300 convinience fee extra.

P.S. For every search, the voucher gets blocked for 20 mins. So don't panic. Better way is to first find award availability using cv points method or other airlines site like singapore airlines or Japan airlines and then directly book here. I assume award quota is same for all of these.
This one mention 90 days : https://www.technofino.in/community...imentary-flight-ticket.5016/reply?quote=84177

uofmaverick

TF Neo
Guys, I have been trying to understand the redemption from HDFC Corporate Premium into miles but I am unable to understand that. Can you please clarify the same? There is nothing on google that I can find.
Thanks.