• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flying Thai Airways- How to claim miles?

skchamp

TF Buzz
I am flying Thai Airways - tickets paid fully (no redemptions). How can I claim points for these? Can it be transferred to any worthwhile partners?

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
I am flying Thai Airways - tickets paid fully (no redemptions). How can I claim points for these? Can it be transferred to any worthwhile partners?
Go to Thai Airways website, find your booking under 'Manage my booking' and add the frequent flyer program number where you want to credit the points.

Worthwhile partners depends on many factors.

ALOAK

TF Premier
Even I have booked on Thai Airways foe Bangkok next month. I have given my member no let us see how much they will give points and will it be transfered to any airline

skchamp

TF Buzz
Go to Thai Airways website, find your booking under 'Manage my booking' and add the frequent flyer program number where you want to credit the points.

Worthwhile partners depends on many factors.
Tried following the steps you mentioned. Can't seem to find any option to add the frequent flyer program. Can you please guide?

ALOAK

TF Premier
Tried following the steps you mentioned. Can't seem to find any option to add the frequent flyer program. Can you please guide?
I thinknat the time of booking it will ask u need to input else call them and ask them to input it