• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

cooling period of axis after rejection

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
It's possible. Please go for offline application and catch a senior guy from Credit card Team. Application for a premium card with good joining fees will help ur cause.

hariselio

TF Premier
An email has been sent to your mail ID to update you on the Credit Card application. If not received, please contact Axis Bank Phone Banking nos.
yes i also received the same message. And later got a email that card application has been rejected due to documentation issue or something.

prc1990

TF Ace
yes i also received the same message. And later got a email that card application has been rejected due to documentation issue or something.
For me it says duplicate application however, I applied once. Not sure about the application they are referring to. Totally confused.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-15-11-00-48-33_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-15-11-00-48-33_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 71

hariselio

TF Premier
Can you please share the denial reason during the rejection? It should have been sent in an email attachment. Just wanted to verify with the one for my application.
Actually my situation is bit different... What I understand is, they don't send email or sms for denial if it's applied through customer service based on existing axis card.

First I applied through customer service and it was not processed. Later when I asked for the reason, they said it was due to three card limit.

So next I applied as a new application from axis website without closing my existing card. Immediately there was a cibil check as well for this. After two days, it got rejected as well.

Then closed the one of the card and applied through customer service and now it is approved.

For new application only they send email why it was rejected. The reason was as in the document, "the documents provided by you are insufficient/inadequate and does not meet the banks credit norms.