• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Consumer Loan CapFloat Financial Services Pvt Ltd & Karur Vysya Bank Ltd

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I just took a fresh Cibil report through cred and found these two Consumer Loans! I feel it is due to EMI i have took on SBI & HDFC but SBI is Responsible For CapFloar Financial while Karur Vysya Bank is from which bank I have no clue, haven't took any loan/EMI From Them, whereas i have EMI from HDFC but it not mentioned in the Experian Report, so i have took three emi on 3 card where hdfc & SBI will end in March ,ICICI emi will end in September 2022 , now issue in in my jan Experian i can See CapFloat but not Karur Vysya bank, didn't take any emi or loan and plus it says opened date 26-02-2022 so can it be lazyapp i did login in to ask lazy app to remove my data? but they didn't replied to my query till now through mail and dm through twitter . any help regarding with Karur Vysya bank will help me why do i have loan from them

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-17 at 1.12.44 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-17 at 1.12.44 PM.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 92
Solution
I just took a fresh Cibil report through cred and found these two Consumer Loans! I feel it is due to EMI i have took on SBI & HDFC but SBI is Responsible For CapFloar Financial while Karur Vysya Bank is from which bank I have no clue, haven't took any loan/EMI From Them, whereas i have EMI from HDFC but it not mentioned in the Experian Report, so i have took three emi on 3 card where hdfc & SBI will end in March ,ICICI emi will end in September 2022 , now issue in in my jan Experian i can See CapFloat but not Karur Vysya bank, didn't take any emi or loan and plus it says opened date 26-02-2022 so can it be lazyapp i did login in to ask lazy app to remove my data? but they didn't replied to my query till now through mail and dm...

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Have mailed flipkart (IDFC), amazon pay later (capital float) and tata new to close their pay laters and emi card.

Have received response from all of them.
Amazon pay and flipkart pay later closed, tata new no updates, if I don't see anything I'll contact them again end of month.

Both amazon pay and flipkart pay later now shows in app, "you are not eligible" (flipkart) or "blocked" (amazon).

So, I'm assuming this is permanent thing, at least for amazon pay.

prc1990

TF Ace
So received an email from KVB today confirming that KVB account associated with APL service is closed as well and reported to CIBIL (including other CIC) as closed.

They have shared a written NOC from their end as well. Please see the snippet.

Attachments

• IMG_20220525_191934.jpg
    IMG_20220525_191934.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 25

prc1990

TF Ace
Thanks for sharing this.
However, I have not been given any NOC from KVB, it was only CapitalFloat who has given me the NOC although the lending was in 80:20 ratio.
So shall I also seek one from them?
I remember you already reached out to KVB team separately over email in the beginning of Apr'22.

So you should also be receiving the same (like the one attached) very shortly. Please keep an eye.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I remember you already reached out to KVB team separately over email in the beginning of Apr'22.

So you should also be receiving the same (like the one attached) very shortly. Please keep an eye.
for me i will update cause it will take up to 45 days so will once again check in july end to verify if both of them are closed or not, I'm sure capital float is close cause i have received noc from them